Old friend

Sue and Izuku woke up at similar times only five to ten minutes apart and they got ready in their own ways.

Sue put on a nice robe her brother got her for her sweet 18 it was comfortable it is flame resistant and can withstand a hulk leave smash she loved it even if he use her credit card.

She put on her slippers and some sweat pants it it wad comfy and she walked out looking towards her kitchen and started to brew some coffee.

For izuku he rolled off his bed landing on the floor and he started getting up with a yawn and he got a shower and put on new clothes and he walked out scratching his head seeing sue was having her coffee and Izuku got his own cup.

After a few minutes of awkward silence because neither of them were starting the conversation with each other and sue took a moment to think and asked if he has any hobbies something simple but can tell a lot about the other person.

Izuku: I-i like to draw a-and play games a-and you?

Sue: eh I don't really have a hobbies.

Izuku: o-ok/ he took a sip of coffee as he heard sue say it time for school and both got ready for the day ahead of them.

Sue put on yoga pants and the upper heft of her suit and a small jacket for izuku a hoodie with his bag and headphones on and they went to class.

Izuku and Sue walked though the hall as it was pretty empty kinda nice and they reached the class when they entered no one inside and Sue said she will be his private teacher form now on.

Izuku: w-what?

Sue: nezu know how the other students so he thought it be better to be with me to tech you.

Izuku: oh that fine with me.

He sat down as sue wasn't exactly sure how to tech so she asked what he need help with as he explained he wasn't teach much so anything would be better than nothing.

So she thought math was simple enough for them and she leaned he wasn't very good at math and she asked if his past teachers even try and he said no because he didn't deserve it and Sue breathes and made him do simple math basically fourth grad math and they are working their way up.

After three hours they were done and Sue was so happy with his progress and he went to lunch and she chose to watch how the students interact with Izuku.

She watch as kids avoided him and some even refused to let him sit with them and he just kept looking for a place to sleep and saw a place he could sit and once he did a price of food hit his face and then multiple trays of food are dumped onto him with milk and he started crying when sue revealed herself.

Sue: what do you think you're doing?!

Bakugo: we are just doing a little monster control.

Sue: how is he a monster?

Bakugo: just because he is and why don't you and me go get a room sweet cheeks~

Sue: eww you gross hitting on a teacher.

Bakugo: so? Your quite the tall drink of water~

Sue: I don't date bullies.

Bakugo growls and grabs her arm and she take her arm back as he set off an explosion but it was blocked by a force field and Sue was invisible and Izuku thought she was dead.

Izuku stood up and looked at bakugo and grabbed his neck as only his eyes showed and he squeezed really tightly and he was losing his breath and his eyes were going dull and a girl hit his head to get him to let go and he looked at her and this appeared in his hand.