Chapter 3

While Luffy chowed down on some poorly cooked Sea king meat,Zoro cleaned off his swords from the blood and waste on them.Meanwhile Y/n and Nami got the ship ready to dock.

Nami:"That looks more of a restaurant on the sea than an Island.."

Y/n nodded "Your right.."

They arrived and everyone got off.

Luffy:"I'm hungry let's go eat!"

Zoro sighed:"Didn't you just eat..?"

Luffy ran inside drooling from the smells for the luxurious foods as everyone else hurried to follow him in before he cause anymore trouble.

Eventually they got a table for 4 and while Nami looked down she was snapped out of her thoughts when Y/n held her shoulder.

Y/n:"Nami..is everything alright..? You've had this worried look every now and then...?"

Nami smiled weakly.

Nami:"I-its nothing..I'm fine.... just.. thinking about some childhood... things..."

Y/m smiled

Y/n:"Well if there's anything you need just let us know.. we're all here for you..."

Nami looked up a bit shock but saw Y/n,Zoro,and Luffy giving her a smile which seemed to lift her mood.

Nami:"Thanks guys..-"

Luffy couldn't hold his laughter as Zoro slowly raised the glass of water to his mouth unsuspecting of the booger sunken to the bottom of it until Suddenly Zoro put Luffy in a head lock and forced him to drink it instead while he screamed in agony.

Y/n look over to Nami and saw a blonde being extremely flirtatious towards her and he didn't know why but it made him feel jealous..It's not like He and Nami were dating but still..was it because of the experience they shared the night before? or was it because he did already develop feelings for her.

Nami:"Uh..thanks..-"

Sanji:"Of course! Your meal is free.."

Luffy:"Yay! Free food! Shishishi!"

Sanji:"YOU hooligan's food AREN'T free! only for the beautiful maiden!"

Y/n:"..."

Zoro raised an eyebrow.

Zoro:"Hooligan's?.... I'd like to hear you say that again mister chef.."

Sanji:"What was that moss head?"He smirked

Zoro stood up irritated while Luffy watched in anticipation.

Nami sighed and got between them.

Nami:"Guys..there's no need to fight..."

Sanji smiled and lifted her chin up by his finger and smiled.

Sanji:"How about we go on a date tonight~"

Y/n watched feeling more annoyance than he ever felt and sighed.

Y/n:"Nami,We need to talk.."He grabbed her wrist and walked somewhere secluded while Sanji looked confused and just now acknowledging Y/n's presence.

Nami:"Y/n..what's wrong?"

Y/n:"...that guy..why do you let him treat you like that.."

Nami smiled softly realizing what this was all about.

Nami:"Y/n..are you jealous..?"She smiled

Y/n:"Huh..? n-no-"

She traced her finger around his chest and got close untill she pinned him against the wall and whispered in his ear.

Nami:"If your so jealous then shouldn't you have just claimed me as your by now~?"

Y/n gulped

Y/n:"But-"

Nami:"I'll tell you what.. I'll ignore anyone's proposals towards me since your my most valuable..but..we can also be friends with benefits~"She smiled.

Y/n nodded while blushing and then she kissed his forehead and walked away swaying her ass purposely for him.

Y/n:"when could she just...switch...and...turn me on like that..."

After alot of conflict of Luffy wanting Sanji in his crew suddenly pirates arrived to cause havoc.

"those pirates..are the-"

Y/n looked at Luffy and they both smiled ready to fight.

To be continued