chapter 1

[ hyunjin's pov ]

I opened my eyes to someone shaking me.
"Jinnie time to wake up." I heard Han say quietly.
"I dont wanna." I said as i rolled to the other side.
"You dont wanna be late do you?" He said as i groaned and sat up.
"Good boy." He said as he kissed my head and then left the room. I sighed as i got up and went over to my closet. I took out some clothes and then went to the bathroom and did my moring routine. After some time i finally finished. I then walked downstairs.
"Morning sleepy head." Channie said with a smile.
"Morning." I said as i kissed his cheek.
"I dont want to go to class." Minnie said with a pout.
"We have to." I said as i pecked his lips. I then looked around and saw that binnie, lee know, hannie, lixie, and innie werent here.
"Hey where are the others." I asked.
"They should be here soon." Channie said. I nodded my head as i then went over to channie and took some plates.
"Let me help you." I said as he smiled at me
"Thanks babe." He said as i smiled and nodded. After some time we finished and sat down. And soon the others arrived.
"Good morning." I said.
"Good morning jinnie." Lee know said as he kissed my cheek and then went over to minnie and then channie as the others followed his actions. They all sat down and then we started to eat. I then looked at hannie.
"By the way we are not gonna be late." I said as he chuckled.
"Well that made you get up faster." He said as i rolled my eyes with a smile.