𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

"you're confident arent you?" she laughed, leaning her hips against the machine lightly.

"well basketballs not the only thing im a boss at." malakai spoke boldly, his eyes littering her face as he leaned closer towards her.

maggie was astonished by his boldness and her face fluttered with a pink blush, "calm down cow boy. you havent proved that you're even good at basketball yet."

"is this game gonna set your expectations for life?" he joked.

"yes. yes it will." she giggled, and the timer suddenly buzzed and the two jumped, turning to focus themselves on the game as the basketballs let loose and the two went into game mode instantly.

❦❦❦

"you're such a sore loser!" maggie giggled as she teased malakai about their game of basketball, referring to the fact that she won. although she shouldnt of been so confident considering she only won because she knocked one of the basketballs out of his hand.

"you knocked it out of my hand! that doesnt count!" he argued as the two bumped shoulders as they walked around the arcade, hand in hand.

"dont be a baby malakai." she provoked him, poking his cheek playfully.

"you're a cheater. and i dont play with cheaters." he pouted, turning his head away from her stubbornly.

"shut up." she giggled, grabbing his cheek and turning his face back towards her.

his gaze gently settled on her, and the two melted into eachother touch as his back faced the wall of the arcade while her body leant on his.

"you did cheat though." he mumbled, his eyes more focused on her lips than anything else.

"who cares." she jokingly rolled her eyes.

"yeah. who cares." he smiled warmly as his hands slid around her waist, and he recieved her silent consent to kiss her so he made the move.

he leant down, cupping one of her cheeks with his hand as she did the same and his lips meant hers. she smiled into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, one of his hands falling through her blonde strands and hers laced over his shirt.

he pulled away slowly, a little smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he stared down at her blissfully.

"malakai, you said we could talk tonight." she said with a strict tone in her voice, playing with the hairs in the nape of his neck.

"we are talking! we've been talking all night-" he defended himself in a silly manner. he knew what she was truly insinuating.

"you know what i mean. stop avoiding it." she pleaded.

he groaned slightly, although as he looked down at her his gaze softened and he leaned into her touch.

"fine. whats up?"

"im worried about you. i feel like you're hiding something, or bottling up your emotions." she spoke, looking up at him with her doe eyes. she longed for a little while in attempt to word her next sentence in the right way, "i know that the video is circulating at the moment-" he cut her off.