Chapter 2

Tiana pov:
I woke up at 6:40 am,i got out of bed and went to the bathroom.
I had a quick shower and brushed my teeth.
I did my skin care and hair routine, once i was happy with it all i decided to get dressed.(u can choose her outfit). I headed downstairs and saw my dad and half brother sat at the table.

"Hey ti,u hungry we got toast?" My dad asked.
"No im alright i js brushed my teeth." I responded putting my pencil case into my bag.
He nodded and returned to eating his toast.

"Mykel hurry up go get dressed." Dad said to him. Mykel sighed and headed upstairs

7:30 am

Mykel returned downstairs and said "ok im ready we finna go now?"
I nodded and grabbed my stuff.
"Bye dad" we both said before heading out the door.

8:00 am

We finally reached school, mykel looked up at me and sighed "u ready tiana?" I looked up at the school and shook my hands "ok let's do this."
He nodded.
I noticed he rushed passed a group of boys who didnt exactly look kind.
As i was inspecting the group there was a boy who was stood alone near the bike shed staring at me.
I offered a kind smile but he quickly looked away as he seemed shy.

8:30 am
I got told to go to the main office to get my time table printed out so thats what i did.
"Hi,uhm its my first day i got told to come here for my time table?"  I said shyly.
"Oh yes, Tiana Grace is it?" The receptionist lady asked me.
"Uhm yeah thats me." I nodded
"Ok hon wait here while i go print it off." She smiled and walked into a room with a sign saying "PRINTER ROOM"
I sat down on some chairs and a few mins later
I seen that boy who was staring at me earlier come in and sit next to me.
Now he couldve sat anywhere as theres only 2 of us and 8 seats.
It was awkward silence for a sec but he look over and put his hand out "tyrese smith,whats yo name." He asked
"Oh uhm Tiana Grace,its my first day so.."
i muttered
"Oh word,thats a pretty name fr."
"Thank you" i smiled at him to which he gave me a small smile back.
"Tiana ur time tables ready,sorry the printer was so slow.." she laughed
I laughed back "thats okay miss thank you."

9:00 am
So ive been wondering around for abt 15 mins and i cannot find my class at all.
Im about to give up and js sit down until the next lesson when i see Tyrese come round the corner dragging his book bag on the floor.
"Oh tyrese can u help pls im so lost" i rushed over
"Uh ye what class chu got?" He looked at the time table i was shoving at him.
"Oh shi i got that maths too come w me."  He nodded and i followed him.

9:10 am
We finally got to maths and tyrese held the door for me,i smiled.
"Sir shes new i was helping her find class."
He explained and the teacher nodded.
We sat in our seats and he smiled at me from across the room. I did blush a bit i wont lie.

12:20 am

Lunch finally i got into the line and waited patiently. I looked for my student id card as i was feeling a bit socially awkward so i felt i had to look like ik what im doing.
But as i opened my bag a group of boys a bit older than me knocked my bag onto the floor causing my stuff to fall everywhere.
I groaned and bent down to pick it all up but they boys started kicking my stuff everywhere.
I looked up and yelled "stop!" But they wouldnt stop and kept throwing and kicking my stuff.
Yeah nobody bothered to help smh.
Until i saw a new pair of shoes appear i looked up to see a familiar face. It was Tyrese.
He pushed the boys out the way and when one tried to fight back he pushed him onto the floor and kicked him.
"Just go." He told them.
He came down to the floor and helped me pick all my stuff up. "Thanks." I muttered
I felt rlly awkward cuz everyone was looking at me.
"Is it just me or everyone's still staring." I asked him
"Yeah ignore them it's probably cuz of me." He muttered putting my pencil case in my bag before heisting me up.
"Why?" I asked.
"Don't matter cmon u can have some of my lunch those kids are dicks." He said
I nodded "thanks Tyrese." I smiled at him.

We sat at this table in the corner.
I think it hadn't been cleaned much as it seemed a bit abandoned but I wasn't rlly in a picky mood.

A few mins later the group of boys I saw Mykel rush passed came up to us.
"Yo Tyrese,this ur girlfriend or sum." A tall boy with an Afro asked sort of teasingly.
"Go away Amir." Tyrese muttered.
"What was that?." Who I'm assuming was amir said a bit angrily.
"I said go away." Tyrese said some fear behind his voice.

Amir laughed "oh ok now u got a girl u wanna act tough?"
"She's not my girl I js want u to go away." Tyrese said.
"Hm." Amir mumbled before picking up Tyrese's tray and smushing it into his face.

"Oh shit." I said
"Still tough Tyrese or u gon stfu?" Amir said slamming the tray on the table.
Tyrese said nothing,looking down at the table picking a scab on his knuckle "Ian think so." Amir laughed walking off.

"Ok so wtf was that first of and are u good?" I asked.
—————————————————————————
Tyrese's POV :
"I'm Ight im js gonna go clean this up rq.." I muttered and rushed to the bathroom.
—————————————————————————
1033 words 😭😭😭🙏🙏
Yes I changed plot mid way through the story and what? 😔