Chapter 32

It was Tomura's Birthday, and he was starting to worry that whatever surprise Izuku had been keeping from him was what he thought it was. 

Himiko had tried to throw him a surprise party last year, and it wasn't his favorite thing in the world. Yeah, he'd hung out with them and played their stupid party games and ate the cake to humor her, but that was all. He didn't particularly enjoy his birthday, nor did he see any reason to celebrate it. It was just another day, in his opinion. 

But as he walks with Izuku, he can't help but notice the nervous buzz filling the air between them. It was nearly six in the afternoon, and nothing odd or different had happened yet. This tells Tomura that, yes, there is probably a surprise party waiting for him upon his return home, and he will once again have to pretend to enjoy it for their sake. 

"Can we go home yet?" Tomura asks Izuku. They've been walking through the park for a while now, and he is starting to get tired. The sun is setting soon, so it will start to get colder, too. 

"Oh, um, I thought we could stay out a bit longer!" Izuku says, grabbing Tomura's hand. "It's just that it's so nice out, and we hardly go anywhere or do anything, so I wanted to take advantage of the good weather and all. But if that's not what you want, I'm sure that we could find something else-"

Tomura grabs Izuku's chin and plants a firm kiss on his lips, cutting off the mumbling mid-sentence. He pulls away once he's sure that Izuku has short-circuited and is done mumbling. "This is fine, little hero," Tomura sighs. "I enjoy spending time with you. And it is nice outside. But I can't promise I'll feel the same way once the sun goes down." 

"O-okay," Izuku whispers. Their faces are still close together, and Izuku's blown-out pupils haven't left Tomura's lips. He can feel the hero's breath skating across his skin, gently urging him to kiss Izuku again. 

So, he does. 

This time, he deepens the kiss, letting his tongue caress the planes of his soft, warm lips. He rejoices internally at the small whimper that Izuku makes when his tongue plays with his lips, and he uses the slight parting of his mouth as he whimpers to push his tongue inside. His hands find Izuku's waist as he brushes his tongue across his teeth, his fingers digging into his sides. Izuku, like always, becomes pliant under his hands, falling against the taller man to eagerly take whatever he'll give. 

He pulls away when Izuku starts rutting his hips against him, suddenly becoming aware of where they are- a park, where there are most definitely people who might spot them being absolute degenerates in public. He grips Izuku's waist tighter, stopping his small ministrations. Izuku groans but relents, resting his head against Tomura's chest. 

"Awfully eager there, weren't we?" Tomura teases. 

"Only because you kiss me so good," Izuku whimpers. "Makes me want you, all the time." 

Tomura chuckles and sweeps a hand through Izuku's hair. "Naughty little hero, being such a pervert in public like this." He leans down, bringing his lips closer to Izuku's ear. He enjoys toying with Izuku like this, knowing that even the simplest of touches and words could get him going at a moment's notice. "You want me right now?" he asks, already knowing the answer. Not that he can indulge the little hero in the middle of the park, but he loves to hear how much he affects Izuku. 

"So bad, Tomura," Izuku whispers. "I wanna feel you, I wanna taste you so bad." His words were whiny and barely above a whisper, but they tore through Tomura like a serrated knife, right down to the core, where he could already feel the heat of desire pooling within him. He had to be careful not to take this too far--it was so easy to let things get out of hand with Izuku, whose hands were roughly gripping the front of Tomura's shirt for purchase as his wobbly knees threatened to buckle beneath him from the onslaught of winded desire building inside him. 

"Such a horny little hero," Tomura purrs. "I should bend you over a bench right here and teach you a lesson for getting me all worked up in public like this. I could fuck you so good, Izuku. Make you scream my name and beg for it." 

Suddenly, from behind Tomura, someone speaks. 

"Oh hey, Deku!" It's a girl, someone Tomura vaguely recognizes but can't place. Both men tense up as reality washes over them, removing them from their inappropriately placed moment. 

"Hey, Ochaco," Izuku says sheepishly. The poor hero's face is bright red, and he keeps himself pinned against Tomura as he addresses her, probably to hide the raging boner Tomura can feel pressing up against his thigh. Tomura stays silent. "W-what brings you out today?" Izuku asks, stumbling over his words like an idiot. Tomura suppresses a chuckle. 

"Oh, just going for a jog," she says as she looks between the two men, who are still holding each other. Having calmed down a bit, Izuku finally parts from Tomura, rubbing the back of his head with a stupid expression on his face. 

"Um, Tomura, this is Ochaco Uraraka. A former classmate of mine," he states. Tomura waves awkwardly as Ochaco says hello to him. 

"Nice to meet you," she says. He can't read her face, but she extends her hand out to him without a second thought. Izuku must have told his friends about them, like he said he would. If he hadn't, this interaction would probably be going way differently. "Izuku has told me a lot about you." 

He carefully takes her hand, letting his pinky hover away from her hand by instinct, even though he's wearing his half-gloves. 

"You're Izuku's first serious boyfriend, you know," she chuckles. "You must be pretty special."

"Ochaco!" Izuku squeaks, gripping Tomura's arm. "You don't need to say stuff like that!"

"What? It's true. He must be quite a catch if he managed to tie you down." 

"Is that true?" Tomura asks. "I'm your first real boyfriend?" He raises an eyebrow at his boyfriend teasingly. 

"Y-yeah," he sighs. "Didn't have a lot of time for it before. But you're different. I actually like you." 

"Well, I hope so," Tomura chuckles. He then turns to Uraraka. "Did you say your name was Ochaco?" he asks. 

"Yeah?" she replies, bouncing on her toes. Tomura bites the inside of his lip as he realizes that this is the girl Himiko can't shut her mouth about. He can't deny that she's pretty cute, even if he doesn't bat for that team. 

He turns to Izuku. "You, Himiko, and the others are throwing me a surprise party tonight, aren't you?" he asks. He'd been playing along before but had an idea now. 

Izuku's eyes widen, and his mouth gapes as he reaches for a reply. 

"I already knew, don't worry about it, Izuku. I'll pretend to be surprised and everything," he says. "But you should invite Uraraka, here." 

"O-oh, I couldn't impose on you guys like that!" she says, waving her hands dismissively. "It's your party and all, and we aren't exactly friends or anything yet." 

"Himiko will be there," Tomura states, raising an eyebrow. 

Uraraka turns as red as a tomato, almost matching Izuku's current shade, but not quite. "I think it's not a bad idea," Izuku finally says. "Ochaco, you should come. I'm sure you'll be plenty welcome there." 

The brat smirks, catching wind of what Tomura is thinking. 

"Well, if you insist-" 

"We do," both Tomura and Izuku say in sync. 

"Well, when is it?" she asks. "I'm all sweaty from running, so I'd need time to go home and get myself ready for something like that." 

Tomura looks at Izuku. 

"It's at seven," Izuku informs her. 

"Alright," she smiles shyly. "I'll be there at seven."