T W E N T Y N I N E

Magsimula sa umpisa

Noah and I head to the bar, I order an expensive whiskey and Noah orders Hennessy.  Noah surveys the room while I survey him.  He's wearing an expensive suit, it's the first time I've ever really seen him this dressed up.  The deep red button up he's wearing under the jacket is un buttoned at the top and I can see his neck tattoo perfectly.  He's so fucking beautiful.

"Quit staring, people will think you are stalking me," Noah winks at me, and I feel a smile spread across my face. He bends to kiss me quickly, "you don't know what making you smile does to me."

"Lanes!" I gasp as I whip around to find the voice I'd know anywhere.

"Ahhh!" I scream, literally, and throw myself into Finn's arms.

"Miss me?" He chuckles and sets my feet on the floor. I nod vigorously as I hug Ashley, and step back into Noah's side.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Noah's my friend too ya know," he punches my arm playfully, "it's kind of a big night for him."

"And, we wanted to surprise you," Noah tells me, kissing my hair.

"You guys are the best," I tell them and sip my drink.

Noah and I mingle with everyone, talking with Jolly and Nick, and Folio that I haven't seen much but I remember meeting at Christmas.  Sage and I spend time talking to Ashley and we all click instantly.  I think again that she and Finn should move out here.  We could all be together.

Noah had let me hear the new album two weeks ago, I loved it.  There were a lot of songs about heartbreak, but most of them were overcoming it.  I loved how dark the production was.  And I was a little embarrassed when he caught me humming one of the songs in the shower the other day.

After everyone had eaten, the owner of the label got on stage and said a long drawn out speech.  Management got up to speak next, then the guys went on stage and said a few words.  After all the posturing was over, a DJ started playing the new album.  

Noah looks around, before tugging on my hand and dragging me behind a curtain.  I had completely forgotten his threat from earlier.  Noah kissed me fiercely, pressing my body flush against his.  His large hand cups my jaw as he presses his tongue in my mouth.  He tastes like bitter Hennessy and lust.

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, Delaney," Noah says my name with a new inflection, it's filled with lust. As he kisses me his long fingers trail up my leg, and slip under my dress.  I gasp at how cold his fingers are from holding a cold glass of cognac all night.

"I love you in red," Noah breathes against my mouth. Our lips just barely touching as I pant.

Noah's fingers traveled higher, higher, before he reached my sex.  I let out a low moan as his fingers parted my folds.  "Noah," I sigh, as he swirls lazy circles around my clit, his dark eyes watching my face.  I drop my head to his shoulder as he pushes two of his fingers inside of me.  We were barely covered behind this curtain, and I hope no one had seen us come back here.  I tried not to get distracted by being caught as the pressure started building in my core.  And then I didn't care if we got caught.

"Not yet," Noah whispers, slowing his movements as he presses his forehead into mine.

"Please, Noah," I gasp, frustrated as the delicious torture was taken down a notch.  I gyrated my hips, searching for the friction as he chuckles in my ear.  

"Not. Yet," he says more forcefully.  Slowly, so slowly, pumping his fingers in and out, but too slow to get me off.

"Come for me, baby," he sighs as his rhythm picks up and his thumb swirls around my clit.