Drabble No.1 Family

I promised y'all drabbles so here's one of them as u can see it's an family based one since this isn't technically apart of the story I might make one of them lemon not this one but in the future mkay :)

enjoy!

I love my life with frank ever since he entered its changed around were married now and it's are honeymoon!!! We're in London we thought it would be fun and frank wanted to visit his family they recently moved to England I prefer America but it's nice to be somewhere I don't know what else to say other than British... At least there teas nice were in an fancy hotel it's nice we have free tea aswell as coffee we both agreed there just as good as each over so it's nice to have an veritiy I have to stop talking about tea for fuck sake

Anways frank said I could meet his family today at 1pm i wonder what parent frank looks like his mum or his dad? He speaks more about his dad than his mum but I don't wanna assume "hey darling your up early" I look at him he's just woke up but he looks so happy "it's 10am babe but I was up an hour ago I didn't want to wake you" he smiles "thanks anyway mum and dad want to meet up at 1pm so let's get ready now so we have some time to explore" I nod at him as we get up I choose my fit and get ready

As I finish I check the time it's 10:20 am we're both ready "babe you ready to explore?" he gets up he isnt wearing an suit he's in an red hoodie and black baggy jeans without his mask he looks great im glad he's more confident without that mask h...

As I finish I check the time it's 10:20 am we're both ready "babe you ready to explore?" he gets up he isnt wearing an suit he's in an red hoodie and black baggy jeans without his mask he looks great im glad he's more confident without that mask he was insecure I think he did say he overcome it witch is good that's what I wanted for him I still struggle to see how he was insecure he's an gift from heaven with an face of an angel Anways let's stop simping for him and go back to reality! "yeah I'm ready to go there's an nice long walk we could go on that would get us there at 1pm and it's an highstreet full of shops so we could explore more there" I look at him he loos quite excited "sure let's go then"

~* time skip bc how the heck am I meant to describe an highstreet bc they majorly look the same *~

"that's my parents there" I look ahead I can see frank gets his eyes, hair color and nose from his mom has jaw, skincolor, ears and height from his dad but his eye color i think he said it was an genetic mutantion of some sort witch he didn't inherit from his parents

"hi mum hey dad this is y/n" they look at me his mum and I are the same size-ish I'm slightly taller "hey y/n I'm Rachel" his mum seems to be quite an happy person "hello y/n I'm leon" frank sounds alot like his dad "hi" I give an smile I'm slightly nervous but they seem super sweet maybe that's were frank gets it from? "from the day he said about you I knew you were the one i was the one who told him to make an move" Rachel sounds quite proud about that "yeah she did help me abit" she pulls an shocked face "ABIT MR I HELP ALOT I HAVE YOU THE IDEA OF KISSING HER?!?!" he gives an nervous laugh his dad just stands there looking at us talk
"so why do you like my son y/n?" I hate this question already at least he finally said something "well from day one he was the sweetest person I've ever met I think I knew I loved him since the start" his mother does that cooing sound "AWWW YOU SWEETIE" his dad still is still looking at me "elaborate" I don't think I like his questions but besides tahys he s okay ig "well do you mean personality and looks?" he nods "well Im shit at describing but I'll try he's very nice the only person to ever make me feel loved and he's always been there for me" I look up he seems satisfied "now looks?" fuck sake this dude 💀 "dad can you stop integrating her please?" leon shakes his head "not yet soon" I breath in "your son has an face of an angel and everything about his looks is so attractive to me I couldn't resist saying yes to first of all an face like that and an guy with an great personality his face makes me wish I kissed him sooner" he seem satisfied again "she's an keeper" his dad smiles and nods "honey you didn't need to do that Frank's responable enough to pick his lover himself" leon sighs "I know Rachel" I'm glad he's stopped interagateing me "anyways I'm glad you both seem to get along with y/n" he smiles and gives an nervous chuckle "of course we do dear, and y/n thanks for seeing us but we have to go now" I smile at her god his mum is such an sweetheart I see we're frank gets it from and is overprotectiveness from his dad "it's okay thanks alot goodbye" we wave them goodbye "sorry about my dad he does it often" I give him an reassuring look "it's okay he just cares about you" we walk back to the room I'm glad I met them. As we get back into are rooms I sit next to frank on the bed and we slowly began to kiss. Are usual has became French I don't know why I think it's just an habit now "hey I love you"