1.He will be mine oneday !

It's 7.45 am and I am finally awake guess what my school starts at 8.30am. I jumped from my bed and ran towards my bathroom to wash myself .After 10 minutes
I am here standing in front of my mirror staring at my pretty face. I have to thank my mother for my attractive
grey eyes. After wearing my school uniform , combing
my hair. I went down to grab my breakfast and took my school bag and walked towards the entrance .I heard sumathy aunty our cook wishing me good luck since today is my first day of high school. I said thank you .As soon as I reached my car Ram Anna our driver opened the door for me to get in I muttered a thank you before getting in and making myself comfortable. And he started the car. Today is my first day I am happy that I will be able to spend more time with raksha my best friend.

I am excited to see him. I miss him and his chocolate  brown eyes that could easily make anyone to fall in love. Iam sure that one day he will be mine. I heard ram Anna calling me "magi ma it's 8.25 am get down and start walking to your classroom otherwise you will be late and It's your first day." I got down and started walking after saying "thank you Anna ". As soon as I stepped into the classroom I saw my raksha smiling at me . I went to her to be crushed by her. I shouted" raksha can you please release me I am not able to  breath".she released me from her hug finally and gave me her smile and said " Baby girl do you know how much did I miss you." I made her to sit down and sat beside her in our new place and reminded her" Darling you were with me the day before yesterday." She said " I know that but still I missed you ". Raksha is a clingy person. She loves being clingy. Even I did miss her a lot.She is my childhood friend . we both became friends when we were 6 years old. Then we started speaking about the latest gossips.
After some time the teacher came and introduced herself as pragya and what the hell she started to take class .Man this our first day of school and it's  first period here she is explaining a math problem. But still I took notes . raksha rolled her eyes at me but I continued doing my work and made her to take notes as well .She hates mathematics . I love learning and my grades are really important to me. After four periods the bell rang. And raksha dragged me out of the classroom . when we saw arun her crush she went to him after saying " Magi go to the classroom please I will be there in ten minutes"
I know what she means by ten minutes and I am sure that she won't be back soon.

In my way to the class room I saw him. He was talking with ajay I stood there wondering how can this guy be so perfect perfectly shaped brows, beautiful chocolate brown  eyes, sharp nose and plumpy lips and his olive skin was glowing .My consy remained me that " He is the great Nevin Krishna Murthy". He caught me staring at him now he was looking at me . I smiled at him and him being himself turned and walked away. Ajay waved at him and l smiled back . Then he started to walk with Nevin . I tried to console my poor heart saying that" He will be mine one day".He is the man who can make me to feel the butterflies.

Hi guys this my first book!
English is not my first language. You can feel free to correct my mistakes. Your comments are heartily welcomed.

What do you think ? Will Magi be able to make him fall for her?

Don't forget to vote and like!