PROLOGUE

"Your Grace, The madam will come to the estate in just a few days." The servant tries to have a talk with the man."Hm.."the man responsed.

The servant sighs, puring him wine on his glass." I guess his grace haven't moved on his first mysterious love. "

He teased, but what he said may have provoked him. Clenching his jaw, sipping the wine in one go.

.....

A woman with bright emerald eyes came the carriage, behind her was a maid carrying her expensive clothes. As they start to walk inside, servants and maids from the mansion came in two lines bowing to her.
She didn't pay attention, walking past them. Her intensely serious gaze make them tremble In fear.

She went on her way to the granduke's study. "You don't have to make the maids all bow to me, Azer." calmly she says. He sighs, preventing him to laugh.

"Yeah, Alfred did not me." he snorted.

Shora sighs and facepalms herself. is still flashy as ever.

"Then I'll be on way." Shora bid. He nods.

Alfred was waiting outside the room. He was eavesdropping luckily Shora caught him, placing her hands on her chest. She stared at him with a smirk, a raised eyebrow.

He averted his gaze.

"*Ahem!* I didn't mean to eavesdrop at your conversation, Your Grace." placing his hands on his back.

"Oh, really?" Shora teased.

As they walk, Shora continued to tease him. "Alright, alright,I'll stop now." raising her hands above her shoulders, laughing.

'I guess this is where my life starts.'

Shora Carnelian Vanitas, from a wealthy Marquess daughter, she was a stubborn woman who never backs down, never fearing anyone even her father. She laughs at danger, but behind that she is a kind woman to others who are kind also to her.

While, Azer Tanio Den Manve Jinuava, was a ruthless man, He came from a super wealthy Dukedom. Influenced by neglecting parents he doesn't know love. To ease his problem, he went to wars, being a war hero they called him, "Ruthless Lion"

But what if the two met not knowing they already have known each other In the past?