T

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS THOUGHS ABOUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER???
I ALSO CHANGED THE COVER PAGE,HOW DOES IT LOOK SHOULD I RETURN THE OLD ONE??😅

XEL

I woke up seeing Tay sleeping beside me her hands on my waist.My legs were sore asf ,Tay really work Ed on it well.I woke up and went back to my cell,smith was still a sleep on my bed.

"Wake up'" I pushed her off my bed

"I'll cut those hands of yours ,besides where did you sleep last night" she ask getting up

"None of your business"

Smith

I know Xel slept at that girls cell ,I followed her when she left .Shes supposed to be mine only,I'm the one who got know her first ,I think I'll pay that girl  a visit. I went to the bathroom to clean up ,speak of the devil and she appears,it was Xels new friend.

"Just the person I was looking for"I went towards her

"Whattt"

"Your xels new friend right??"

"Umm why "

"Just stay away from her "

"Or else??"

"Or else I'll fuck you up"

"I'm not staying away from her ,I'm going to make her mine and she's going to give me beautiful babies,"she said coming close to me

"How nigga we are in prison and your a girl you can't make her pregnant or something ,you delulu"

"That's where you are wrong,I'm not like you other girls unlike you I have the real thing"

"Huh " I laughed it off

"Touch my pants and feel it for yourself,if you dont trust me"

"Eewww no you have your point"

"I said touch it "she pushed me aggressively to the wall.

"Okay you don't have to be rough," I relactantly touched on her trouser. My hand touched this hard long thing.

"What's that" I removed my hands from her trouser

"I haven't told you to remove your hand from there"

"Nahh bruhh I'm not touching that again"

"I said put your hands back there" she started to choke me with both of her hands ,I tried to get off her grip but I had started to see blurry when she stopped

"Don't play with me ,now be a good girl and touch it" she removed her trouser and now the whole thing was out  , mhhhhnn it looked like it was ten inch or even more,it even had veins on it ,how can a girl have all that .

"Now kneel down for me and stroke it"she commanded.
"No ma'am "I said almost leaving the bathroom.

"Where do you think you're going "she quickly locked the bathroom door.

"Nigga what's wrong with you "

"Your really stubborn,wait you must be xels cellmate "

"Yess now move "

"You've been giving my baby hard time ,now you're going to do as I tell you "
I knew I had to do what she wants or shell  bit my ahh off  ,she was 5'9,she had this strong looking muscles,in short she was stronger than me.

"Okay fine"I gave in

"Good let's just have fun,now get on your knees and stroke this thing gently with your hands" I did what I was being told.

Tay

Her hands were so smooth and soft ,she was doing a great hand job over there ,I threw my head back and a slight moan left my mouth.

She increased her speed and this made me jerk off quicker than I expected.

"Now put it in your mouth and deep throat it remember no teeth and no touching it with your hands and please don't vomit on it "

Before she could refuse I forcefully slid it in her mouth .she started sucking on it

"Urgghff fuckk" I jerked in her mouth,she wanted to spit

"Noo honey , swallow it and taste my babies"

She swallowed it forcefully.

"What's your name "

"Smith " I pulled her in for a kiss and pulled away and gave her a light blow on her left eye .

"Mhaaaann. What was that for"

"If I hear Xel complain about you again ,you won't like it"
This stupid girl thought that I was going to fuck her .
I opened the door for her to leave the bathroom.I went on with my morning hygiene.

Btw I Meant it when I said I wanted Xel to have my babies . I took a quick shower and went back to my cell and I found Xel on my bed waiting for me.

"Heyyy ma "

"Heyy "

"I met with your roommate at the bathroom"

"Has she done anything to you "

"Noo relax she won't be disturbing you "

"You didn't have to but thanks"

"Would you want to be my girlfriend"

"It's too early for that , but giving it a try won't hurt"

"So it's official nobody should mess with you,you belong to me"