Was It All Worth It? (Ashally)

The finale came down to Yul and Ashley, both neck and neck. Since Ally wasn't in her right mind, Ashley had chosen Jake as her helper. Ellie was Yuls since he had wanted to distract Jake, just to make sure that he would be in the lead.

Luckily, Jake had stood his ground and made it just a second before the ginger, putting Ashley ahead of her opponent. Once Yul was done arguing with Ellie, he had picked up a rock, throwing it at the blonde, which unfortunately hit her on her shoulder, knocking her into the mud. 

The two had continued to cross paths during the maze, but only one of them had made it out. They ran towards the finish line, chest in hand, ready to win the prize. Once they crossed, Krystal had taken a second before finally speaking up.

"And the winner, taking home 3 million dollars, champion of disventure camp all stars is.....
.
.
.
ASHLEY!!!!"

Everything had paused for the blonde, taking in her win. She turned her head towards each of her supporters. Hunter, Jake, Tess, Miriam, Tom, Aiden, James, Lake, Connor, Grett and....

....Ally..

Ashley hasn't had the opportunity to talk to her since her elimination. Especially with how guilty she felt. Ally looked a bit upset when she walked in with the eliminated contestants. Ashley hoped it wasn't her fault.

In reality, Ashley wasn't to blame for anything. The villains alliance and Gabby became allies, proceeding to vote out Ally.

The cowgirl was contemplating until she was knocked out of her thoughts, due to being tackled into a hug by Jake. For a second, she had thought it was the gamer, so she smiled lightly. Jake must've noticed her smile drop as she opened her eyes, as he immediately got up and began apologising.

———

Ashley had held a celebration party back at the losers motel, getting Connor's permission to use his property for her hang out. Since the girl was sweet, she had invited everybody from the all stars cast.

The blonde was looking in the mirror, tears slowly streaming down. Proud of how far she had come on this godforsaken show. Made friends with Will and Lill in season 1, eventually dating Will, meeting Jake and Ally in season 3, making an alliance with the demon and breaking things off with Will, still being his friend.

But she also remembered the fight she had with Jake, leading to his elimination, the way her heart broke hearing Will stutter to the breakup and everything that happened with Ally.

Suddenly, Ashley wiped off her tears and gave herself a hard slap, leaving a bruise on her left cheek. She started giving herself a pep talk.

"Cmon Ashley, you walked into a burning cabin, you can do this!! You..can do this."

Slowly, but carefully, she walked out of the bathroom stall, directing herself to the party.

Almost everybody had cheered once Ally had made her way to the lobby. Connor giving her a side hug, Jake clapping along with Hunter and James, Tom putting his hands up with Gabby, Ellie joining in as soon as Gabby did, but she drowned everyone out as soon as she saw her.

The person she's been dreading to talk to, but also wanting to have a conversation with. She sucked in a deep breath and walked over to Ally, dragging her to one of the rooms without warning.

———

"Hey! You can put me down now!" Ally complained. (When is she not ☠️)

"Oh, uh, hey Ashley!!"

"Hey.."

And because Ally is socially inept, and lonely, she says...

"So, how are you doing..??"

"I'm doing fine, I guess..."

....

"If I won 3 million dollars, I'd be bouncing off the walls!! You know how many games-"

"I'm so sorry!!!"

"Huh? Why are you sorry?"

"It..it was my fault you were eliminated... it was my fault you were losing out on the chance to compete for the big prize..."

"Oh.. Ashley.."

"I'm sorry, but it's alright if you can't forgive me."

"Ashley."

"I mean, I did—"

"Ashley!!"

Silence. As soon as Ally had yelled, she clamped a hand over her mouth.

"Yes..??"

"It was never your fault."

"What do you mean??"

"I convinced them to vote me out."

"What."

"I overheard them talking about eliminating you, said you were a physical and social threat. So, I wrote a letter to them, threatening them. Made sure to put my name on too."

"What? But why?!"

"Because I don't need the money as much as you do."

"That's bullshit! We all deserved an equal shot at the money...except Fiore..!!!"

"But, I also did it for another reason.."

"Which is?!"

"Back at Hunters elimination, we had ended things. Luckily, it was on mutual terms. But, with me being single, I had started feeling things for someone.."

Fortunately, Ashley is also an idiot, so she had the gall to say,

"who??"

"Well, you."

"Come again?"

"Well, after Hunters departure, you were the only one to comfort me. Help me overcome it. You weren't even aware of our break up, yet you still helped me just as sweetly. I admired, no, admire that about you. How you're so carefree, not letting people's words get to you, I love that. So when they planned to eliminate you, I had to step in, y'know? Help you like you helped me."

"Ally.."

"I know we can't give it a shot since you have a boyfriend, but could we stay friends?"

"I like you too."

"Pardon?"

"I like you too, but I've only broken up with Will recently. So, could we take things slow?? Maybe I could show you around our farm in Texas sometime?"
.
.
.
"I'd like that."

"Really?"

"Really."

"It's a date!"

———

A/N

Omg guys, I don't bite, please PLEASE leave scenarios in the comments...🙏

Suggestion was from yulsbiggestfan