Chapter 3: A new start.

(Note: So, I know it been a hella while since I uhm- fucking wrote on this book sooo- here you go little sparks!)

             As they walk through the forest to get back to the Scrapyard, Bumblebee and was talking to Optimus about the Decepticons have crash landed here from the Autobot's Prison Ship and how he all met his new team. Strongarm, for some unknown reason keep on stealing glances at the tall, muscular, female frame Prime. It seems like she have a crush on him, and Sideswipe noticed. He chuckled, "You like the Prime ay?" Strongarm blushed from him and looked away, "N-No I do not.." Sideswipe rolled his optics playfully, "Yeah right." Strongarm doesn't care, all that matter that she'll be with Optimus... one day.

             Once they got to the Scrapyard, Fixit didn't noticed Optimus yet because he was under the command center fixing something. Drift and his Mini-Cons was the one who spotted them and rushed over to Optimus. Drift called out, "Prime!" Optimus turn his helm over to Drift's voice and gave a soft smile, "Hello again, Drift." Drift bowed, like in Japan, before standing right up, "It's good to see you again, sir." Bumblebee looked at them before chuckling, "Do you to know each other?" He asked. Optimus nodded and looks at Bumblebee, "We do, back in the war. I saved him, multiple times really." Bumblebee glance at Drift. Drift only rubbed the back of his helm as a small blush creeps in, "Well... I have to repay him somehow." Bumblebee nodded. Not until Fixit emerges from under the control panel as he finally spotted Optimus, "Is that Optimus Prime?!" Optimus slightly jumped from the shouting before he turn to look at the short orange repair bot. Fixit road over to them with a big smile, "Greetings Optimus sir! I am Fixit, your trusty repair bot!" Optimus only smiled. Bumblebee placed his servo on his hip, "Anyways, Fixit I want you too check up on Optimus, to make sure he doesn't have any issues or injuries on him." Fixit nodded and gently take Optimus's hands before rolling away with Optimus. Bumblebee sighed and looked at his team who was talking about Optimus. But he still wonder... how did Optimus possibly return from the allspark and crash landed here, on earth again? He couldn't put his digit on it. Maybe Optimus knows?..

            Meanwhile, many light-years away from the planet earth, there was a planet named Cybertron where it's all peaceful and lively now. Bustling Cybertronians and little sparkling playing around. There was a apartment building and someone lived on the 4th floor of it... his name is Megatron, well Megatronous now. He was looking out of the window as he watched his husband going to the store, which was Soundwave. Until he felt his spark started to beat, heavily. Megatronous grunted and held his chassis where the Spark Camber is at, he then realized something... his twin-brother is alive and on earth! He smiled as tears of joy runs down from his face, "I knew you always come back... Orion.." But he wasn't the one who know that Optimus is alive.... a few rooms up, there lived Ratchet. He was just minding his own business while he was getting ready for work until he felt the bone-line reconnect again with a shock of love. He gasped and looked at his chassis than the wedding rings that was near a shrine of Optimus before blushing and having tears of joy in his optics, "Oh my Optimus! You are alive! Don't worry..~ I'll find you..~" He purred as he looked at an old picture of Optimus and himself hanging on the wall.

             "I'm coming for you, dear..~ just you wait. I'll never let you go this time, never!~"

              Back on planet earth, in the Scrapyard where Bumblebee's team is located at. Fixit was finishing up on scanning Optimus while Bumblebee stood nearby Optimus looking worried. Fixit looked at the scans, "He's all good Bee. Not a single scratch on him." Bumblebee let out a sigh of relief, "Thank the primes.." Optimus patted a comfort servo on Bumblebee's shoulder and gave a soft smile. Bumblebee just hugged Optimus tightly as Optimus hug him back, "I'm here now, my little one.."

"I'm here.."