Neptune...? (Chapter Two)

Chapter two.
Neptune...?

-------------------------

No one's POV:

-------------------------

   Once Uranus and Saturn arrived in the kuiper belt they wasted no time looking for Neptune. They looked in the areas Uranus knew Neptune spent the most time at. He wasn't in any of those places. Uranus and Saturn were getting worried. Although, Uranus was slightly more worried because of how close the two actually were.(not a ship)

   Saturn was starting to loose hope in finding Neptune, although he was worried, he felt like they weren't going to find Neptune anywhere they were searching for some odd reason.

   Uranus, on the other hand, hadn't given up and refused to loose Neptune. Neptune was his best friend. And Neptune was the only planet that didn't make fun of his name. And the thought of loosing that made Uranus worry even more.

-small time skip-

   The two planets were still looking for Neptune. Eventually, Saturn wanted to try to get Jupiter to help as he would be helpful in finding Neptune. However, as he was about to ask Uranus, Uranus spotted something in the distance.

-------------------------

Uranus's POV:

-------------------------

   As I think Saturn is about to tell me something, I see something. Or... Hopefully... Someone. I really hope it's someone. And the someone I think it is. I was going to tell Saturn but I figured he already noticed it too and he was looking in that direction. Before I could say anything I felt as if I needed to go in that direction, and see what it was. And without thinking, I ran over there as fast as I could. Slowly seeing the outline of someone forming as I got closer.

-------------------------

No one's POV:

-------------------------

   As Uranus ran off Saturn stayed behind for a moment, thinking if it was a good idea or not before running after him. Although Uranus had gotten a head start, Saturn had managed to close the distance between them as he was slightly faster then Uranus. As both planets got closer the figure they saw got more and more familiar. It was indeed Neptune. And from afar, it didn't look like he was injured or anything he seemed to be standing up.

   After what seemed like a billion years in Uranus's eyes he and Saturn finally maneged to reach Neptune. However, Neptune was, in fact, not standing up as it had looked earlier. He was instead, knocked out on the ground. Uranus quickly rushed over to Neptune.

   "N-Neptune...?! Neptune are you alright mate?! Neptune?! Wake up please! This isn't funny!" Uranus said as he tried to shake him awake, hoping he was asleep. Hoping, that Neptune had just gotten slightly scared and screamed... That... Blood curdling scream... It replayed in Uranus's mind as he realized that there was a small wound on Neptune's face as well as a purple mark.

   Meanwhile Saturn was still standing where he and Uranus originally were, terrified. Saturn was trying not to cry. He had been told he cried too much and therefore he tried to cry as little as possible but... Seeing Neptune so... Injured...? He couldn't help but let out a few tears as he ran to get Jupiter. (I can't write Saturn sorry😭😭)

   As Saturn ran, Uranus was on the verge of tears, still attempting to get Neptune awake somehow. His breaths now only quick, panicked inhales and exhales, his mind racing.

-------------------------
End

(561 words)