9

Your room felt empty...

Jeremy's crib was no longer in the corner. His little tummy time mat was gone.. The changing table you and Megumi both threw up on when your little wormie had explosive diarrhea on was gone...

And all of Megumi's things.. Gone! Poof! Just the smell of Jeremy's baby soap and Megumi's bougie ass cologne was all that lingered.. Just faintly though. Because you've been rotting away in your room for a week now..

🎶I couldn't see it then, but I see it now. Thank you so fucking much for ripping my heart out. Stomping it and cutting it and bleeding it out.

Finally figured out so much about myself. I was never the problem, I can finally see. You just weren't the right fucking person for me! 🎶

Nobara and Yuji stood outside your door. The break-up songs haven't stopped playing all week.

Yuji frowned. "She's really taking this hard huh?"

Nobara nodded. "She wasn't even this sad with Noritoshi. It's so heartbreaking.. I can't believe Megumi gave that damn twink with wings another chance.."

Yuji snorted. "Twink with A WING. Remember, Y/n ripped one off... But it is a little fucked up, Y/n's been there since day one without any complaints."

She smiled. " A real fuckin woman right there." She sighed. "We need to get our girl back.. Come on.. Hold your breath."

They both took a deep sigh and opened your door. The smell of sadness and dried snot made them both shiver.

"My poor baby.."

You heard Nobara's voice and curled into your blanket a little more. Just a sad lump in the middle of your bed.

They both jumped into your bed and laid on either side of you. You could feel Yuji snuggle up to your back, Nobara sneaking her arm inside your blanket to hold your head.

Yuji squeezed. "Did you get up at all today?"

A small "no." came from under the blankets.

Nobara sighed. "You need to get up Y/n. Eat something and take a shower maybe?"

You just groaned..

Yuji shook his head. "Me, Sukuna, and Choso are going home for the weekend. My mom and dad asked me to bring you with us.. We're having a barbecue! I know you like dads potato salad.."

You kind of perked up a little bit. "Daddy Jin?.. Mommy Kaori?"

Yuji rolled his eyes but smiled. "Yep. They're home all weekend. Mom said she'll make you that cake you like too. They have a big announcement or something and want you there too."

You peaked out of the blanket. Hair a mess, cheeks stained with dry tears. Your lip wobbled. "They won't be there will they?"

Yuji shrugged. "I had to invite Megumi... I don't think he'll show up though. Gumi's new bitch and Elroy kind of have this ancient beef or something like that. And Elroy's kinda attached to Sukuna so.."

You whined and tried to go back into the safety of your blanket. But Nobara yanked you out. "Oh hell no. Y/n, I love you so much. But you smell like sad bitch and onion's. I'm getting your ass in the shower."

Word had gone around that you were finally out of bed. Maki and Nobara threw you in a tub while Yuji tried to find you matching clothes... He couldn't figure it out? The boy had no fashion sense.

So instead he found you some black faded leggings, your period panties, and his bright yellow hoodie... He didn't see anything wrong with it? Why did Nobara slap him?