Tsuki looked at him confused. She looked his body over, trying to figure out where she'd met him. Her eyes soon landed on the man's forehead. Her eyes widened at the stitches that ran along his forehead. 

Tsuki: "S-Stiches?"

The man chuckled as Tsuki looked at him horrified as she soon realized...it was almost the same stitches her childhood friend had 1,000 years ago.

Tsuki: "Y-Yona?"

The man laughed at this.

???: "Well, that was ONE of my many names. Your dear friend was my first...victim I would say."

Tsuki's eyes widened as she looked at him horrified.

???: "My name is Kengaki. When your dear friend was killed by the king of curses, your father, I decided to use her body to get close to you."

Tsuki looked at him shocked and hurt. So when she ran away from Jae-ha and her friend saved her...it wasn't her friend at all. She was already dead and long gone.

Uraume: "But why get close to her in the first place?"

Kengaki: "Easy, Uraume-san. Some might think it was out of romantic feelings, but they would be wrong. You see, I once had a daughter."

Everyone looked at him shocked. 

Mahito: "Eh!? You did!?"

Kengaki: "I did. She was the most precious thing in the world to me. But when the sorcerers found out about my cursed technique, being able to switch hosts...they saw it as taboo. They didn't want my daughter to have it. So they tested her...they killed her in front of me, then put her brain in some other body."

Everyone looked at him shocked.

Tsuki: "D-Did she wake up?"

Kengaki: "No, she didn't. I had screamed and begged her to wake up, but she never did. Instead...I had accidentally cursed her, thus turning her into a curse. Kind of like what that Okkotsu boy did to his friend, Rikka. The sorcerers killed her again and started blaming ME! They didn't take responsibility for what they had done and blamed me!"

Tsuki was starting to feel bad for him. He had lost his daughter and was being blamed for it.

Kengaki: "Then I found you Tsuki. I saw you use your cursed technique to save your friend and I dug whatever I could on you. I was surprised to find out...you were born the same night my daughter had died."

Tsuki gasped as she stared at the man surprised.

Uraume: "Ah, I see now. You had deluded yourself into believing Tsuki-sama IS your daughter."

Kengaki: "Well, she has to! But back to the situation at hand. Tsuki, we have seen how those two, Gojo and Okkotsu behave with you. I wish to help you, to help you. If you are ever in trouble, blow into this."

He pulled out a whistle and handed it to Tsuki. She took it and looked at it confused.

Kengaki: "This here will summon one of us to your location. Please trust us...we are here to help you."

------------End of Flashback------------

Megumi and Nobara walked into the room and looked at her concerned because she didn't look good. Nobara walked over to her and placed her hand on her back.

Nobara: "You okay, Moon?"

Tsuki: "Just feel like I'm about to throw up my insides."

Megumi: "That doesn't sound good. You should go see Shoko."