Chapter Three: Gross

"Sorry, dude," Patrick said, "you know what, tell me more about this cute boy. What does he look like? What's he like?"

"He has brown hair, this fucking adorable nose, and he wears glasses," Pete recited, "I'm meeting him today, so I'll tell you if he's cool afterwards."

"Can't wait," Patrick said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

"I know you can't, Pat," Pete laughed. He then sighed, "he's so cute."

"I've heard."

"No, but really, he's so, so cute."

"I know, Pete."

"He's so cute," Pete repeated again, "I want him to suck me off."

Patrick hung up.

Pete redialed him a few seconds later. "I'm sorry, oh my God."

Patrick sighed, not sure what to say. "Pete, if all you're going to talk about is this boy, you can call me back once you're done obsessing over him."

Pete began to protest, but then he realized Patrick could really care less. "Yeah, uh, sorry, I'll call you later."

"Thanks. Bye, Pete," Patrick hung up again, for real this time.

Pete was left on the couch staring at the ceiling.

He stayed like that for the few hours he was supposed to wait. He turned on the TV eventually and scrolled through Twitter on his phone.

When it was finally time to leave, Pete couldn't be more happier. He changed into regular clothes quickly and rushed into his car and in no time, he was at the public pool. He immediately spotted Mikey, tapping things on his phone.

Pete parked and hopped out of his car. "Hey, Mikey!"