Untitled Part 1

It was midnight and Stiles was watching movies on netflix while wearing nothing more than a sports bra with tight shorts.She was about to get up to grab something to eat but she was interrupted by a loud knock at her door.

"Who could that be at my door at this time?" Stiles said to herself.she opened the door to reveal theo covered in blood and grunting."what do you want raeken?"stiles asked."i-uh,god stiles isn't it obvious?"Theo replies holding his stomach.

"Why are you here,does it look like I'm a doctor?cause i'm not so,bye."stiles said attempting to close the door but theo stops her from shutting it all the way."look i'm sorry I swear but i don't know anywhere else to go,please stiles."theo says practically begging stiles.

Rolling her eyes, Stiles opens the door letting him in."thank you"he says while walking inside."follow me" stiles says while walking into the bathroom and getting the first aid kit ."yes ma'am" theo answered following behind her.

Sitting on the counter and getting the supplies ready, Stiles says"Stand between my thighs" theo stays quiet and does what she says,looking into her eyes.''could you uhm-"stiles stuttered out. "use your words stiles,"Theo said, smirking."could you uhm lift your shirt please?"Stiles said blushing a light pink."If you want to see me shirtless you could have just said so."Theo said still smirking while lifting his shirt off.when stiles saw his muscle toned body she quickly turned away blushing brighter than before causing theo to smirk again.

when she finally composed herself she asked "What the hell did you do this time theo?" seeing all the blood and bruises on his chest and stomach area."it's not important"theo said mumbling. Stiles signed not bothering to argue with Theo and started to treat his wounds."This may hurt so,you can squeeze my thighs,"Stiles says, warning him."Please I can take it,it won't hurt at all " Theo said, acting tough.when the alcohol covered cloth touched a wound theo whimpered and squeezed stiles thigh while burning his head in her chest.

Ignoring the fact that he keeps his head in her chest, she says "I thought you said it doesn't hurt?" while applying a little more pressure to the cut. He groans very lightly. "not when you're doing it." stiles pause for a second. "There's no way he's flirting with me right now." she thought to herself. she didn't want to start any conflict, so she just ignored the comment. After she finished bandaging him up he looked exhausted.She wanted him to leave already but she knows he won't make it home without falling asleep. Eventually, he says "alright, I'll get going now." She was surprised he didn't ask to stay with how tired he looked.

He begins walking out of her apartment until she says "theo your way too exhausted to go anywhere." he looks back at stiles surprised. "Does that mean you want me to stay?" he says. she sighs and motions him to come back inside. "You can sleep on the couch." He lays down on the couch gently.after stiles gave him a blanket and pillow he smiles at her grateful for what she did for him. "thank you, stiles." she wanted to smile so badly but couldn't. So she just said "whatever, don't mention it." and went to her room. She stumbled onto her bed and closed her eyes.

before she knew it, It was morning. She went to the kitchen and saw Theo still sleeping on the couch. She couldn't help but smile. While making some coffee and breakfast for theo and herself, Theo woke up to the smell and slowly sat up.stiles didn't hear him get up and come behind her until she felt him wrap his arms around her waist.squealing she turned around to see Theo smirking and trying not to laugh. "That was not funny"stile said blushing."awww is little stiles blushing"theo said making stiles blush more."Go sit down, breakfast is almost done"Stiles said, being done with Theo's flirty mood."As you wish your majesty" Theo said dramatically and he sat at the table.

After finishing making the food, stiles separated it onto two plates and brought them to the table for them to eat.while eating theo randomly asked stiles"want to go on a date with me?"causing stiles to choke on her food. Theo then sat up quickly and grabbed stiles water and patted her back.when stiles finally calmed down she asked "what did you say?" "I said do you want to go on a date with me?"