Ch. 001

LOGGING IN....

A/N ;

Hi! hi! First charapter finally, I hope you enjoy!

Please don't mind the amount of author's notes on this charapter. On the others charapters— there will be little data and facts about Y/N and the others. There will also be some questions for the reader !

I wanted to add that there will also be original ocs of mine! They were also explained later.

A little idea of Y/N's outfit:

Remember! If you want to change some things I recommend that you don't change it abruptly in order to have a better precption of the character and better reading experience, it's not mandatory! It's just a recommendation

If you want to change it feel free to do it!

Now yes! enjoy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 001

❝𝗔 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗠 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗥❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3rd POV // Yokohama bar // 02;15 𝗔𝗠

Elegance..

Elegance is something that many people want to achieve, it's something that is highly regrarded by society. An elegant person is praised for their good manners and morales even more so if they are attractive, on the other hand, people who do not show sings of this or are not  attractive enough in the eyes of society are reproached and criticized until the person can't taje it anymore.. or their appearance or attitude changes.

Just like dreams and nightmares.

Everyone loves dreams, dreams where you cna desconectar from reality, where your mind can form a story about yourself or your loved ones in a very lively and happy way. Some people thik they are sings form the univer for them.