Two Pups with the Same Fear

Libby's POV

It was another sunny morning in Adventure Bay, and we were all minding our own business.

Roxi was also visiting us this morning.

"So, Rubble, I heard you are afraid of spiders." Roxi said.

"Yes, I am afraid of spiders." Rubble said to Roxi.

While Chase and Skye were playing with Marshall and Everest, a spider came down near Skye.

"AAAAAAAAAH! A SPIDER! IT'S GOING TO BITE ME!" Skye screamed.

The spider bit Skye's paw, which made her scream in pain.

Skye then ran inside the lookout, and hid under a pile of pillows.

"What happened, Skye?" Chase asked as he, Marshall and Everest entered the lookout.

"A Spider bit me on my paw, and I totally freaked out because I'm afraid of spiders." Skye said shaking in fear.

"I guess I'm not the only one who is afraid of spiders." Rubble said to Roxi.

While Ryder and I were checking the spider bite on Skye's paw, I said, "Oooh, that look red."

I was treating it with ointment and a bandage. When I was done, Skye was still shaking in fear.

"Don't worry, my baby, Libby bandaged up your paw that the spider bit." Chase said to Skye.

All the pups, including Chase, cuddled and licked Skye to comfort her.

"Thanks, Guys." Skye said.