《Ashi》 kth_disneyfanatic

Client: kth_disneyfanatic
Rater: Ashidrafts
••••••••••••••••••••••

Username:
Score: 8/10
The username effectively combines the account holder's initials with their interest in Disney, making it memorable and relevant.
To improve, consider adding more creativity or personalization to make it stand out even more within the Disney fandom community.

Display name:
Score: 9/10
"Faith fa" adds a personal touch to the account and is complemented by an appealing font.
It effectively conveys warmth and friendliness, inviting followers to engage with the account.

Profile Picture/Dp/Pfp:
Score: 8/10
The profile picture is described as cute and aesthetic, aligning well with the account's theme.
Improvement could be made by enhancing the background to further complement the profile picture and overall aesthetic.

Background theme:
Score: 7/10
The background theme matches the vibe of the account properly but has room for improvement.
Experimenting with different backgrounds or adding more Disney-related elements could enhance its appeal.

Bio:
Score: 5/10
The bio serves its purpose but could be improved with more effort, such as adding more fonts, better texts, and additional lines.
Including fun facts about favorite Disney movies or characters, along with relevant emojis, could make it more engaging.

Book covers:
Score: 9/10
The book covers are praised for being unique and visually appealing.
Maintaining the creativity and originality of the content is crucial for capturing followers' interest.

Reading Lists (Wattpad):
Score: 9/10
The reading lists are well-organized and specified in unique manners and fonts, providing a clear and enjoyable reading experience.
Updating and diversifying the lists with new content will help keep followers engaged.

Vibes:
Score: 9/10
The vibes are described as fabulous, indicating a cohesive and engaging atmosphere.
Maintaining this positive energy and alignment with the account's theme is essential for retaining followers.

Announcement Board:
Score: 7/10
The announcement board is maintained well but could benefit from more updates related to new books.
Keeping it organized and up-to-date will ensure followers stay engaged and informed.

Overall aesthetic:
Score: 8/10
The account presents a strong aesthetic and vibe, but there are areas like the background, bio, and announcement board that could be refined further.
Continuously experimenting with different elements and seeking feedback will help keep the aesthetic fresh and engaging.

Total: 79/100

Feedback and Suggestions:
Overall, the account shows promise with its strong aesthetic and vibe. However, there are opportunities for improvement in areas like the background, bio, and announcement board.
Consider adding more creativity to the username, enhancing the background to further complement the profile picture, and updating the bio with engaging content.
Additionally, regularly updating the announcement board with new book-related content will help keep followers engaged. Keep up the good work and continue refining your account to make it even better!