2. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

𝐘𝐮𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:✩

𝐘𝐮𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯:✩

I woke up to the feeling of something heavy on my chest, I opened my eyes to find Ava's leg on my chest and her head beside my feet, I turned my head left to see Stella and Jules nuggled up inside eachother. I slowly got up and went inside the washroom to get changed into my fit for the day.

The fit:I wore a grey tank top and paired it with a white cardigan and white pants with some sneakers

The fit:
I wore a grey tank top and paired it with a white cardigan and white pants with some sneakers.
I styled my hair and got ready for the day. I came out of the washroom to see the girls gosipping as I told them to freshen up and meet me downstairs.
I came downstairs and started preparing some toast with jam and three glasses of milk while I chose just a glass of water as I can't digest milk well. As I plated the food I saw them running downstairs and taking their fixed places while I sat in middle.
"So how was your meeting with the great and amazing Ian Smith?" Jules asks with a sly grin on her face. I know what she's up to.We gossiped all night but didn't talk about my meeting with him as the tea they brought were more hot. "It went great actually" I say taking a bite of my bread. "Ooo guyss I wanna say something" Stella chirps and that's how 2 hours passed away.

After I bid the girls goodbye, I came inside and opened my laptop to check my mails only to see my proposal which Ian accepted yesterday was now rejected!? "What the fuck?" I yell out in frustration. I quickly mail them back asking what happened and why was it rejected when it had already been accepted by the ceo itself. Do they think this is some sort of joke?
I was anxious now...this deal meant a lot as it woukd benefit my firm a lot! Oh god I need some fresh air. I quickly dialed Ava's number
*𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈*
she picked it up in two rings, wow.
"Hello?" She says
I explained her the whole situation and she told me to meet me at our usual spot.

I was sitting outside of the cafe when I saw Ava rushing towards me
"Hey girl! You okay?" She says
"No no no not at all! I am stressed! When they told me to make a more improved version I knew they were going to accept me then why!? I literally canceled the proposal given by a fashion company because of that motherfucker after he agreed to it" I say hiding my face in my palms.

She cearses my back and says "It's okay we'll figure it out"
"How? argh I hate him! I hate these types of men who think they can do whatever they want!" I didn't know what to do anymore. "Hold on" Ava says and gets up taking her phone out.

I opened to check if I got any reply but unfortunately I didn't. I lay back on the chair with my hands on my hair. Maybe I shouldn't have rejected their proposal..because I'd still have the chance then. Having no collabs this month would make the company face some loses and I can't risk it with events coming up.

As I was losing my head a waiter walked up to me and gave me a note saying
"𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒕 5𝒑𝒎, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆"
"who gave this?" I ask looking up to find no one around and Ava walking back to me, "Girl! I asked the fashion industry and they said their offer was up!" She said squealing, "Omg!!" I hug her and kiss her cheek, "Mwuah! I love you" I thought about telling her about the note but kept quiet as she's really protective for me after an incident took place when I was 18.

________________(•̀ᴗ•́)و_________________

𝑶𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒕 5𝒑𝒎

I came at exactly 5pm and no one was here and it was empty. Since it was a sunday no one was at work as well when I spotted a black car at a corner and a man walked out from it wearing a black suit with glasses who was probably 6'3 tall and walked up towering me. "𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒔.𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒔𝒐𝒏" He said "𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒓'𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆" He said as he started walking towards the car indicating for me to follow him
"Who is your 'sir'? and what does he want from me!?" I say standing still not moving an inch.
"𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂'𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕" He says motioning for me to sit as he opens the back door. I knew it would not be safe for me to trust whoever this guy is.

And the next thing I know i'm inside the car and going wherever this guy is taking me because who doesn't love a little bit of 𝒇𝒖𝒏?

_______________________________________

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞:
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥'

𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤?

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐮𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞?

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞💗