A nocturnal visit

Start from the beginning

Tatsu

I wanted to wash myself... But this is now not possible anymore... because if I go outside there my new fucking stalker would get me and do what he has in mind with me... And I definitely won't grant him that opportunity... I really want to fucking kill him... But I refrain myself and keep my wicked mind in check... So I throw myself onto my comfy bed enjoying the fact that I can sleep in here tonight with a pillow beneath my head and a blanket covering my body... Despite I feel fucking disgusting because I'm covered in sweat and some dirt... But cleaning myself would mean I have to leave my room and confront Shanks and I'm in no state of mind to do so... I will just change the bed sheets in the morning and wash my body tomorrow...

Overall POV

Shanks is still getting closer to your cave and he is trying to get a better idea of what you could be doing inside your room with all the lights on. He leans at the rocky entrance frame and keeps on thinking what to do and what not, since you've locked yourself away from him. It really makes him wonder what he is missing out on now, because he can tell that you are up to something inside your room... He is still getting all tempted to go and knock on your door and to see if you have finally calmed down now and if you are willing to talk to him. But there is also a part of Shanks which tells him to go away and wait until tomorrow... Damn you are making this hard for him... He doesn't like this hiding game at all... Especially because he doesn't know how to deal with such a furious but also fragile creature like you... There definitely must have happened something to you in the past to act so suspicious of him... Him as a pirate... What's the deal with you hating him so much because of one simple fact? You, the tribe goddess and your tribe warriors attacked him and his crew without even knowing why they are here... And it seemed like you didn't even wanted to listen to him... He wants to know more about you... to bond with you and understand your reasons and reactions towards him better... And he can already tell that there must be a dark story behind all of this... A part of you which hinders him from approaching you...

Tatsu

I just took off my dirty clothes after I once again made sure I locked the door... I then put up my hair in a bun and lay down in bed ignoring the stink of Shanks around my cave... I want to fucking sleep after a day full of work... Why is he still here anyway? Didn't he get bored already of me ignoring him? How long does he intend to annoy me? No, Tatsu... Stop thinking about this idiot and just go to sleep...

Overall POV

Even though you seem to be very stubborn to ignore his existence completely you have still managed to attract the attention of Shanks. He knows he shouldn't come visiting right now but he is also really eager to see what you are doing inside your room. The scent that is coming from your room is making him want to come inside even more. He wants to see your beautiful body lay down on your bed and be naked before him. But he knows he should not do this now, yet he is getting all more tempted by this idea. His mind getting flooded with all kinds of fantasies about you just like yesterday. He barely can contain the internal struggle to not hurt you... because he wants you so bad... it's like an animalic beast wants to break out of him and get intimate with you...

Tatsu

I just lay the covers over me, blow out the candle and lay down to sleep... As long as he doesn't break down the door I'm safe from my creepy stalker... So I just sigh, close my eyes and try my best to sleep for now in just my dark green underwear...

Overall POV

Shanks still can't resist the urge to come inside, so he tries to be as quiet as he can, finally comes close to your bedroom door and he knocks gently. Then he waits a few moments for a response before he knocks once again. He is hoping that his persistence can win you over once and for all. He is hopeful that you may finally be willing to open the door now and talk to him. All he wants is to at least be given a chance. Next to the fact that he wants to do very specific things to your body... Something has taken over his mind to act like this... to be so persistent and not let go of you... This is not his usual self...