𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

Mr.L pov

It was an another cold day , winter had just taken an end only a few days ago.
I shivered a i crouched , hidden in his bushes again.

For some reason i found myself doing the same routine everyday.
I would get up in the morning , hurry up to get dressed then i would walk like usually  to get to school except i would stop and follow him instead.

I often waited for him at a bus stop , so he wouldn't  find it odd that i would be there everyday as he would just think that i'm there to take the bus. But right when he d have turned away , i'd begin to follow him.

And of course once at school  i would try to do the same , more discreetly of course as the other students knew me pretty well and would directly  be suspicious of me.

To be honest i wasn't seen very well by my classmates and the other students , they saw me as nothing but a unaproachable  and arrogant creep  , not in the cool popular way of course  but more in a way that some  people would change of side once they were about to cross my way.

Of course this didn't stop me from getting the pretty high title of the science club leader. I mean sure i worked hard because i wanted that title and not gonna lie i'm somewhat  of a Mr.talks-about-nerdy-stuffs-all-the-time , but my goal wasn't just to be the club leader and organizing scientific club activities or anything.

Once again , i only did that to be able to see him more.
Yes , the guy that i follow home everyday , who was none other than the drama club leader.

Being a club leader too gave me more occasions to see him and even talk to him , by exemple during leader meetings and such.

I'm not a shy or timid guy , to the least , but with him .... i never even found ways to talk to him.
Each time i had the occasion to start a conversation  with him , the words in my head kept on getting all mixed up , just to start to seem like some sort of alphabet soup.

Forcefully taken out of my thought , my eyes widened when i saw him come out of his house.

It was the moment  , i quickly pretended to be waiting for the bus , then i followed him around town , stalking him as he walked to school.

I never felt anything like that for any other boys before , for anyone.
Each time i saw him my heart started beating faster , my thoughts would only revolve around him .

Everything was perfect around him , his charming way of speaking , his long jet black hair , his tall and slender figure  , even his drama club prestations.

But of course a man like this would be popular , too popular for his own good. He had many friends around the school , too many.
Each time i wanted to approach him there was always someone else there to catch his attention .

When seeing these interactions happening in front of me i couldn't help but feel an extreme feeling of jealousy , i wanted to tear everything apart.

Just like right now ... when i saw that my beloved wasn't walking alone anymore and that his so dear childhood friend began to walk along with him , laughing together and gossiping.

I wanted to be at his childhood friend's place , i wanted to replace him.
If only Dimentio could notice me , if only he could just talk to me one day.
But for that i would have to get rid of anyone who tries to get between us , just like this stupid boy.

The worst is that i've heard , by few rumors that this man had a crush on my beloved since quite a while now and that he was going to confess to him.

That won't happen.
Why ? You might ask ?
Because i'll keep him from doing so.