Jurassic Streamer - Chapter 1: The Heart

Start from the beginning

The curly brown-head had eyes that could compare the night with its color, his name is Thomas Yuno, the teenager chosen by Dr. Ian Malcolm to witness the Stronghold experience.

Malcolm didn't tell me how long I was staying for... Speaking of Malcolm, where the heck is he?

At least he wasn't alone, next to him, there was a line of five other kids.

Opposed to him, however, were two camp counselors, they looked rather young  from what he expected counselors to look like. He might've gotten confused...

"Welcome honored campers to Jurassic World's very own extraordinary Stronghold!" He shouted in excitement. The man had short black hair and eye bags as noticeable as his white shorts.

A name tag on his green polo shirt spelled out "John Cable." That's a cool name.

"Can you not with the whole advertisement voice? Thank you." The female counselor butted in, focusing her attention on the group of sweating teenagers. She wore the same attire as her partner, her hair was a long curly black and she was slightly smaller than John.

"My name is Jodi Lee and this is my partner John Cable, we're to be your camp counselors throughout the duration of this camp program. I know you're all very tired from the trip so before we head out let's do a quick roll call."

As she began listing out names, he eavesdropped on some of the teens talking amongst themselves.

Most of them had something going on, professions like being a celebrity, athlete, or their parents were wealthy enough to buy them a seat in the program. Important people I guess.

All of them got here though the heavily promoted BioSyn raffle, millions participated, but how lucky were day for only some teenagers to be the chosen ones.

"Jeremy Wang?"

"Here."

Thomas looked to his right at the boy who was called, he was of Asian ethnicity, styling a black center-part mullet with blue highlights. His glasses didn't give his eye color straight away, hard to identify.

"Randall Corpse?"

With a raised hand, Thomas' eyes slide to the attention of a tall individual, his curly dark-purple hair and face mask cover most of his facial features,  however, he can point out how his right eye is purple and his left is red. Interesting...

"Imane Anys?"

"Right here!" She seemed more outspoken than the rest, her long-curly blonde hair was lighter at the bottom but darker at the top, her eyes were  colored maroon-like and her light skin textured smooth as pearls. She's wearing a concerning amount of makeup for this trip...

"Miyoung Kim?"

"Here..." She said annoyingly, mosquitos were swatting her skin. Wait, is that a paper bag on her head?

That's right, a paper bag with a distinctive ':]' design on the front. Strands of silver hair spread out from the bottom of the bag, stopping on her shoulder blades. She was quite small in stature compared to everyone else.

"The least I expected was to be annoyed by mosquitos on a dinosaur infested island!" Miyoung said aloud, grabbing the attention of Jeremy who slowly turned with a face of disgust.

"Why are you wearing a bag?" He whined and then continued, "Another reason this shithole needs to go." His hands slapped and slowly slid off from his face, the heat was doing no one any good.

Miyoung snapped to his direction, her bag wrinkling at the move, "What are you talking about? There's prehistoric life here growing and breathing, isn't that... a blessing to see?"