Odelia 🗡

୨୧ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ୨୧
BASIC INFO♡
Name: Odelia Valencia Zenaida
Nickname: Odel, Lia
Age:  25 - 30
Gender: Female
Birthday: April 12th
Languages Spoken: Russian, English
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
APPEARANCE♡
Skin color: She has a sand color skin tone
Height: 5,9
Eyes: Emerald green
Marks (Skin diseases, scars, freckles, etc...): She has freckles all over her face and as well as her body, she had a scar going across her nose, a couple on her body too.
Hair type: Curly
Hair color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Her lobes
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
ABOUT THEM♡
Personality: Odelia is very closed off, she’s very quiet and keeps to herself most of the time but she knows how to defend herself and knows how to stick up for herself. She’s very loyal, she’s generous and very caring but she can be very worrisome about the people she cares for. When it comes to the people she loves she is willing to do everything and anything for them.
Likes: Tea, spicy food, massages, her hair being played with or braided, training, going horse riding, being held though she wouldn’t admit it.  She likes jelly filled croissants, baking though she hasn’t done it in a while, and spending time with her family. She enjoys being out in nature, exploring forests, and laying down in big flower fields.
Dislikes: Being downgraded, being looked down upon because she’s a woman, being mistreated, the smell of smoke, whenever the other knights go easy on her during training, spoiled royalty.
Good habits: She’s always trying to do the right thing and trying to help others
Bad habits: She doesn’t let people help her when she needs it
Backstory: Odelia grew up in a pretty big household, she had an older brother, and older sister, then a younger brother and a younger sister. She always felt bad for her dad since he was dealing with her and her siblings alone. Her mother had died from a horrible illness because they didn’t have the money to pay for any medicine to help her. Her older brother had originally tried to become a knight so he could hopefully make money to save their mother but sadly it didn’t go that way and honestly Odelia looked up to him for that, and the bravery he had just to save their mother. It made her want to become a knight herself. She begged her brother to train her and of course he wasn’t able to say no to her. For years he trained her and taught her knight etiquette until she turned 16. That all changed when her brother had died during one of the worst wars in the kingdom. It almost made her not wanna become a knight anymore but regardless, she knew her brother would want her to continue her dream so she worked her ass off day in and day out until it was time for the knight to choose. The king recognized her because her brother brought her to the training grounds every now and then when he was alive and let her train with the male knights in training who were her age. After it took a lot of convincing she was finally selected to be a part of the royal guard but the king said he was not allowed to do her any favors just because she was a woman and she had to be treated just like the rest of the knights. But she was fine with that.
Extra: Her older brother’s name was Orfea, her older sister's name is Blythe, her younger brother’s name is Evan, and her younger sister’s name is Lily.
•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•
CLAIMS♡
Face Claim:

 •┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•CLAIMS♡Face Claim:

Style Claim:

•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈•