Flashback/Meet the kids

*May 12th,1994*

"So you're leaving?",asked Michael."What else should I do?Forgive you and pretend that nothing happened?"I asked, looking at him with tears in my eyes."Ariana..",said Michael."How could you do this?On our anniversary?I was planning to surprise you but I guess I'm the one who got the biggest surprise",I said."I'm sorry,Ariana.I never meant to hurt you",said Michael."It's too late for that. You already did.How long have you been cheating on me?",I asked."2 weeks", replied Michael."Am I not good enough for you?Is she the person you run to whenever we have an argument?",I said, referring to Lisa."I can't do this",I said,taking my wedding ring off."Don't do that",said Michael, walking closer to me."Why?This clearly means nothing to you so it means nothing to me either.Happy Anniversary, Michael",I said, putting the pregnancy test in his hand."You're pregnant?",asked Michael,shocked."Yeah but too bad our baby has to grow up in a broken family because you decided to cheat",I said."Please..we can work this out",said Michael."No,we can't",I said, putting my ring in his hand before packing my bags."Ariana..",said Michael."Goodbye, Michael.He's all yours,Lisa",I said,before walking downstairs and out the door.

He's all yours,Lisa",I said,before walking downstairs and out the door

Liam Michael Andrew Jackson
Born: September 16,1986
Age:15
(Nick Jonas)

McKenzie Kaitlyn Elizabeth JacksonBorn:July 10,1994Age:7(Isabella Moner)

Born:July 10,1994
Age:7
(Isabella Moner)