Mitsuri's Character Design and Info

As always, character design and info is important to see in stories like this. This story is my first/second/third one like all the other character/fandom x oc stories out there. Let's get into it, shall we?

So, my oc Mitsuri is a custom made oc that I made in my free time whilst playing Genshin. I made her to be exactly similar or to have features that both Tighnari and Cyno have and basically combined them into one character. Sure she might not have exactly the same features of Cyno but still sees him as a father and resembles Tighnari.

⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

Anyways, I'll provide pictures of my character that I'll be using to show her features and what she looks like. Clothing wise, she wears similar stuff to Collei and keeps her mother's Anemo vision in a box in her room so she has something to remember her by. There will be a few things that I will explain about her.

Now for her character info.

Mitsuri is from Sumeru. She's the daughter of Cyno and Tighnari and a forest watcher under Tighnari's watch. She's an Electro Vision Holder, like Cyno and fights with a bow like Tighnari and Collei. Generally, she likes all foods but enjoys Lambad Fish Roll, Collei's Pita Pockets and Potato Boat. Her birthday's October 21st. Her fears: arguments, death, explosions, thunder (meaning she's scared of her abilities), withering zones and the fatui (aka Arlecchino & Dottore).
⋆꙳•̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ ͙͛ ˚₊⋆

Health: 24, 856. Attack: 519. Defence: 345. Elemental Mastery: 190. Stamina: 750. Energy Recharge: 216.8%. Crit Rate: 112.2%. Crit DMG: 201.7%.