As usual, he was hit by her uncle who has jogged up to them.

" Wow being compared to a haunted house, I —— I am beyond flattered," said Su Wan with a blank expression, three black lines dropping on her forehead.

" Don't worry about third brother, Wan Wan." Lin Yu limped over to her and patted her stomach gently. " I will teach that guy the art to sew amazing clothes for his wife, I don't think that he will ever need to use those stupid lines."

"That's nice and all," said Lin Yan as he pulled Su Wan behind him and cleared his throat. " But you do realise that I —— the father is here, right? I am going to be the best daddy among us five so you all can pipe down."

" What? Just because you sowed the seed doesn't mean that you are going to be the best daddy, what are you talking about?"

" Exactly! I can be a better dad, I am a year older than you, I have more experience."

" Experience doesn't matter bah! The fun does, I will be the fun-loving father, the guy will surely love me then!"

" What do you mean by fun? It's good to have fun but the child also needs to study properly to become something great!"

The five brothers who were always cordial to each other immediately shed all their cordiality and glared at each other. Su Wan was speechless and just as she opened her mouth to stop them, Shen Junxi shouted, " STOP YOU BRATS WHAT ARE YOU FIGHTING FOR?"

Su Wan sighed, well at least someone was being rational here but before she could even relax properly, Shen Junxi opened his mouth and yelled, " the child is obviously going to be my precious grand-niece what nonsense are you spouting, don't jinx it." And to make his words loud and clear, he even threw salt at the brothers.

Su Wan: "....." sigh ~ it's going to be one crazy ride.

———

ps: Author san: clears Throat, can you all hear me? Hello? Hello? Its too lonely please comment!! And leave a few power stones and a gift is most welcome!

***************************

Chapter 562 King crabs.  

" Alright, that's enough!" said Madam Zhu as she clapped her hands and directed everyone's attention toward her, Su Wan was really thankful to her for doing so, she was worried that any second later and the family would have divided between a girl team and boy team. Though she didn't care what the gender of the child as long as they come into the world safe and healthy and more importantly without giving her too much pain, yes that was the most important part—— she hated pain the most, it was better than the child will be delivered without much suffering or else she was going to make Lin Yan suffer with her since he was the one who put this baby in her.

Lin Yan shivered instinctively when he felt a sudden chill crawl up his spine, he looked behind him but saw nothing. He scratched his head in confusion, what was that chill? Was he imagining it?

Madam Zhu on the other hand glared from one guilty face to another and snapped. " Who cares whether it is a girl or boy? As long as the baby comes to this world safely, isn't it?" Listening to Madam Zhu's sensible words the entire group of men lowered their heads in shame. That's right, as long as the baby was safe, what was the point of discussing its gender? They should be happy that they were at least getting a baby.

They have been thinking about having a baby, for who knows how long—— and now that Su Wan was pregnant, they were fighting like little children over the gender of the child. They should be ashamed of themselves!