They all tucked in looking to Aegon to be served first. The moment his plate was in front of him the other's dove in starting up their conversations once more. 

Dragonstone came alive with the Targaryens altogether. 

The house of the Dragon soared once more. 

Morgana sat watching her family, a small smile spread on her face. She had always wanted this. This joy, this warmth. Raised alone by house elves and hated by her fellow wizards, Morgana had spent most of her life alone. 

Now she was surrounded by people she would burn the world for and she couldn't help the bitter sweetness of it. Even as her children grew and her husband and wife aged, Morgana remained as she always was. Forever stuck in her eighteen-year-old body she did not age.

It was a side effect of the spell that threw her through time, to avoid rapid aging when she hopped through history. 

But now she had stopped running and the very thing that protected her turned into a curse. 

She would outlive her husband and wife. 

She would outlive their children and grandchildren. 

Wizards and Witches were meant to live longer so her own children might be there for a century or two but the fact remained that one day they would all fade and Morgana would remain forever frozen like the statue in the north she hadn't seen in so long. 

She felt a hand reach over and grab her own. Looking over she saw her own reflection in the dark eyes of her concerned husband, "Gana, my love, is all well?" 

The table quieted slightly when Draco and Salazar turned to their mother, hearing their father's worries. 

Morgana forced a smile back onto her face. "There is no trouble dearest... I'm just happy we're all together for Yule." 

She tucked away her pain once more deciding to enjoy the present with her loved ones. 

~~~

Years passed and Morgana watched her family leave her behind, joining their ancestors in the afterlife. 

Daenerys was the first to go, dying of old age at 83 years old. Morgana remained at her side like she did all her lovers before as the bond broke. 

Aegon was next, he too died of old age at 87 years. 

One by one she watched her loved ones bloom and then wither like the flowers come fall. 

She spent her years writing books of all the magic she could remember. Every lesson and spell, every potion and rune. She wanted her children and grandchildren to know magic like she did. It distracted her from the absence of a dragon bond. 

Rhaegar married Narcissa and had three beautiful children, all magical. 

Draco married Rhaella and had seven children. 

Salazar married his sister Visenya, and though Visenya could not have children they eventually took in Merlin and Rhaenys' four children after they were killed by Baratheon loyalists. 

One by one she watched her children die. One of illness, two of old age, one cut down before his time. She taught her grandchildren magic and her great-grandchildren after them. The Targaryen dynasty stood strong. She had saved the house of the Dragon and been its humble servant since she came to this world. But eventually, the Dragon witch grew tired of grief.