"G-Guys.. we just stopped fighting. Don't start again please.."     The three (+Logan) bickered for a moment, more like the blonde and the twin did, while the girl looked back to her sister, and the boy wearing glasses just sweatdropped.

"Alright, then let's do this."

"Get down you ass!"

The young girl grabbed onto the blonde boys arm, and yanked him down, making him hit his head.    "Ow! Why-"       "Shut up you two!" Rylee and the devil turned their heads around, rather slowly, as they were met by Tylers angry face. She stiffled a laugh at his scrunched up nose, but she sounded like she was choking, which caught her sisters attention. With a panicked look, Ashlyn hit the girls back as hard as she could, hoping to 'get out the thing the girl was choking on'. But it only ended up with the brunette hitting back.     "I was just trying to help you stop choki-!"     Rylee glared at her sister.     "I wasn't choking you idiot!"

"Hey!"

"Shut up!"

Now all of them were hiding, as the two sisters kept giving glares to eachother. Ashlyn sighed, giving up, before she turned back to face Logan. "You sure your injury is okay Logan?"    The eyes went to the boy with a gun in his hand, as he lifted up his shirt. The girl scrunched her nose up at the sight. It wasn't that bad, but the scars looked pretty bad.    "Yeah, It's pretty much gone now. It's weird."   But that was true. The girls injury on her arm healed a bit too fast too. Not that she was complaining.      "Okay, get in your position then."

"Put this song..."

"That? Oh yeah.."

The brunette and the blonde whispered to eachother, before they stopped at the sight of the redhead glaring at them. Rylee gave her a smile, which looked like a ruined grimace. She scratched the back of her neck.    "Now?.." Ashlyn gulped, before she looked back into her eyes.     "Now."

TAP. CLICK.

PARTY

WALKERS

IN

THE

YARD

TONIGHT,

EVERYONE

JUST

HAVE

A

FUN

TIME.

"Are you two serious? Party walkers?"    Tyler looked at the two, who were just sitting there, grinning.     "What? It's a good song!"     Rylee flashed him a big smile, before she felt something wheeze past her. Uh oh.

JUMP.

"Uh.. Ash.."

"What."