UnSpoken,UnBroken LOve

Narrator pov:

{⚠️⚠️SPOILER ALERT:THIS CONTAINS THE INFORMATION OF WHAT HAPPEN AT THE END OF THE MANGA, IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA THEN DON'T READ..... but if you don't care then please feel free to read <3⚠️⚠️}

'it was a sunny day like any other, the sky was blue, clouds above mountains and sea, birds flying over grass and trees, and of course humans were walking through the rocky roads, shopping,laughing, playing, it was a very crowded day...and for what reason you may ask? well....."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mike: *bows* "P-Please will you be my valentine! Lady Kanao!"

kanao:*sweats a little bit* "um no thanks, my heart belongs to someone else"

Mike:*heartbroken* "o-oh...I see..."

kanao:*chuckles slightly* "don't be so sad mike, your a great guy I'm sure you'll find someone who will love you"

mike:"y-yeah maybe....hey lady kanao? can I at least know who this person you love?"

kanao:".....how about you guess? it's someone I know and he's very dear to me, that should be enough of a hint"

mike:"oh um...okay...I know for a fact you like men, so it can't be lady nezuko or any other girl"

kanao:*sweats a bit* (just what did humanity develop into for the past 5 years?)

mike:"um zenitsu?"

kanao:"sorry but not really interested in crybabies"

mike:"wow never knew Mr Agatsuma was a crybaby, okay um inosuke?"

kanao:*shakes his head and chuckles* "no, only a genius can love a woman like me, inosuke has a girlish face which I have nothing against but I'm more into guys who are handsome and manly...one might say.... devilish" *starts chuckling*

mike:"okay? what about Rengoku-san? some people in the corp say he's attractive like his brother"

kanao:*sighs* "no I don't see Senjuro like that, besides he's way younger than me"

mike:"age is only a number lady-"

kanao:*glares at mike* "I think that's enough, go now"

mike:*sighs and leaves*

'as most of you have probably guessed, this is where things are different from the original and we call this term alternate universe -AU for short-....in this universe, muzan was defeated but not without costs, gyomei, shinobu, Obanai, mitsuri, Muichiro,genya and other slayers lost their lives at the hands of muzan or his uppermoons but the worst of them was none other than a certain slayer who was on a hashira level...this slayer had lost all of his family members except for a sister...but sadly this sister was turned into a demon but through his sheer strength and willpower he was able to find a cure and turn her back...the saddest part was that he never got the chance to see her as a human...in fact this brother was turned into a demon in the final battle or if you want to know the truth he was forced to become a demon'

kanao:*sighs* "I should go back to the mansion and see how everyone is-"

???:"oh no you don't!"

kanao:"hm? oh....h-hey nezuko...how are you-"

nezuko:"hmph! don't go 'hey nezuko!' I want answers! whose this person you love!?"

kanao:*chuckles nervously* "that's my own personal matter"

nezuko:"oh c'mon we've been friends for 5 years! heck both of us are hashira's we're basically best friends!"

kanao:*sighs* "I know I know but please don't ask further, I won't tell anyone"