clove

lee subin does not like lee donghyuck

lee subin does not like lee donghyuck. not in a romantic light, and as of right now, not in a friendly light either. she can't stand being around him for more than an hour and ignores all his stupid texts about how she can't get sunwoo if she doesn't interact with him on her own behalf.

but even as she lays sprawled out on the grass of their backyard with dasom right next to her while minjeong and yunghwa lounge on the lawn chairs, she can't stop thinking about him and what aera had said and it irritated her to no end.

"i'm so irritated. if i don't get my period in the next two days im gonna kill someone." yunghwa huffed as she pushed her sunglasses further up the bridge of her nose, the red haired girl leaning her head back and letting out an exaggerated whine.

"can it please be me? haras been pestering me about going shopping in urith for her trip to bali this summer." minjeong groaned, stretching her limbs out as she sat up. normally anyone would be enthralled to go on a shopping spree, but if you knew kim hara personally, you knew shopping with her was hell. the girl was entirely too indecisive and could shop for hours on end until she had a perfectly curated abundance of new things in the backseat of her car.

"we never truly get a day off," dasom sighed, rolling over so that she was laying on her stomach. "hey you know what? we haven't been on a trip in a while." she perked up, looking over at subin who was scowling up at the sky.

"i suppose we haven't," yunghwa hummed. "shall we go to nabi for a vacation?" she smiled, leaning over the armrest of her chair to peer down at subin. the eldest girl hadn't even realized all three pairs of eyes were now fixated on her, the girls waiting patiently for her to say something.

"what?" she questioned, lifting her head to stare back at them. the realization that they had been waiting for her to approve settled in after minjeong raised a questioning brow, the three always waiting for her opinion on things like these as she was the eldest out of the four of them. "oh, i mean yeah. nabi sounds nice." she nodded, a bit out of it.

she just couldn't seem to get lee donghyucks face out of her head, the vision of his smug smile flashing in and out of her mind annoyingly too
much.

"i know you guys are gonna hate this suggestion, but we all know jaemins got that huge house up in the mountains of nabi..." minjeong trailed off, unsure of how the girls would react to the insinuation that they do this vacation with the help of her best friend.

the three girls each groaned, grumbling about how they'd never be able to get rid of the annoying presence of na jaemin and choi yeonjun.

✫彡

this is how a day later they found themselves stumbling out of the nabi airport, far too many luggage's in hand for just a three day trip.

and to add to subins unwavering internal battle against how she felt towards haechan, apparently the rest of the seven dream members didn't want jaemin going anywhere unless they were able to tag along. there was only two days left until seolee and xiaojuns wedding once they got back and they had nothing better to do while waiting it out so they insisted they come too.