I went to the bathroom and flat ironed my natural hair, letting my hair flow down my back. I didn't feel like putting on any makeup so I just went natural but did my lashes and lip combo. I grabbed all my jewelry and put it on, letting my bracelets wrap around my wrist. I also put on my bracelet that had Notti's favorite colors, birthday, and death date. Kim and I had matching bracelets, there was an extra one for Angel but she was acting like a punk ass bitch.

Once I finished getting ready, I headed to my car and went to pick up Kim. "Hi, baby." I got out of the car and immediately embraced her with a warm hug. Tears filled her eyes as we walked back to my car. I ran my fingers through her hair while she hugged me and cried. "I miss him so much Moni- I can't do it without him..He was my everything." she cried hugging me tighter. "I know Kim, I know," I said planting a soft kiss on the top of her head. I felt so bad for her, if that was Ddot everyone would've died. but again he hasn't called me in a few, and neither have I called him.

After we finally stopped crying, we made our way to the building. Everyone was here on time EXCEPT Angel. We were pissed. We got out of the car and gave everyone hugs. Both DD and Ddots eyes were bloodshot red. I went up to ddot since I hadn't hugged him yet. He opened his arms and I immediately clung to his, holding him in a tight hug. Ddot started sobbing in my arms. As we rocked our bodies from side to side, I buried my head deep into his neck.

"Okay everyone, settle down." the lady hosting his ceremony said. "we are here to celebrate the day Ethan Reyes, went home. My grandson was a loving, and kind young man. He always had high hopes for everyone, especially his family and friends. Yes, he did a lot of dumb things, but that's what made him, well Him.-" his grandma spoke. Her tears ran down her face. I felt so bad. I knew how much Notti meant to everyone, and for him to die the way he did, His name wasn't going to die like that. Even though it wasn't my fault. I didn't know if I was going crazy, or if it was just my instincts talking. I was about to find out who killed Notti.

just then Angel walked in. She sat next to me and Kimberly. Kim was outraged. I looked at Kim who immediately looked at me, we then looked at Angel. "what are you all staring at me for?" Kim balled up her fist. DD then glanced over at us and nudged Ddot. "Get them to the parking lot, shit about to go down," Dd whispered. He nodded and came over to us. "Can we go outside and do this please?" Dotty said grabbing my hand as I grabbed Kim and she grabbed Angel by her hair. "Let me-"Shut the fuck up." Kim interrupted her, and Angel Did as she said.

"Bitch! How the fuck you gon ghost me and Kim for 2 whole weeks, Go around not giving a damn about his death, and then show up to his funeral LATE?!" I yelled at Angel. "It's not like I didn't care I just-" Kim interrupted her again by knocking her dead in her face. Kimberly was putting belt to ass on Angel for a while. "Okay, that's enough," Dd said while they split up Angel and Kim. Angel's nose was bleeding, she had a black eye and a giant hump on her forehead. "See Kim you're a fucking bitch! I'm glad Notti's dead, He had so much control over your ass you ain't know what to do without him! look at your ass now dumb bitch!" Angel laughed. The boys then let Angel go and I body-slammed her into the concrete. I grabbed onto her throat and stood her up, just so she couldn't block herself from Kim's hits. Angel was punched everywhere. Kim did her shit in real bad. "Ok, that's enough," Ddot said dragging Angel and laying her in her car. "Also, we're done," Dd said thumping her in her head. "Also your head game is ass dumb bitch." he said before slamming the car door.

"I will rain on all yall hoes, let me find out who killed Notti and I swear I'm bringing hell to their household, everybody dying!" Kim cried as she paced back and forth. Kim was screaming her promise so loud. Her pain and hurt were getting poured into everything she saying. "They killed my fucking boyfriend bro! The only boy I ever fucking loved. I fucking hate it here!" Kim hyperventilate. I ran up to hug her and tried to calm her down. "I'm killing everyone bro everyone can die on Notti bro! I will kill every fucking body!" Kim cried, trying to break free from my arms. "Let's do it then," Ddot said with a straight face. "We boomin' them?' "Hell yes," Kim replied.