Part 7 : I don't hate you

Soohyun POV

Soohyun POV

Today is the last shooting day before going to Germany with all crews next week.

I could hear from the news report in the radio of my van that today would be snowy, even there would be some location got storms at night thus we planned to take the last scene at evening to avoid any bad events due to weather. Though it's already end of Feb, I guess there was anomaly in seasons in Korea this year.

This is the last scene taken in Korea in which Eunseong kidnapped Haein. PD-nim decided some forests in mount Seorak to be the location. They have set everything there, the cabin scene, all the props.....

When my van arrived at shooting location, it was 4 pm, all the staffs have arrived too. When I got down from the car my manager out of nowhere approaching me put the extra winter coat on my shoulder.

"We cannot delay today's schedule though the weather sucks. All tickets have been booked for next week."

Oh yeah, so anything can happen in this bad weather. It was windy and cold evening, I shivered a bit though I wore three layers of winter coat. I heard next week in Germany winter has ended, replaced by the early stage of spring, I hope my body could have warm temperatures there.

"Hyunwoo is here! Hyunwoo is here!"

I threw smiles, bowed to everyone. The PD-nim approached me and patted my back, "Aigoo, Hyunwoo-ya. Let's give some scar to your face." Make up team got so busy to put some make up to my face when I saw her passing me by....

She looked all ethereal as she used to be. From head to toe she's the most perfect girl I've ever seen in my life. She got stumbled on her own winter coat and fell down on snow but her team helped her. She giggled, as it's something so usual for her. Then she suddenly turned her face to me, our eyes met for seconds, but I turned my sight into other direction. Did she see it?

That I cannot stand her beautiful eyes... thats why during these times I tended to ignore her, to treat her coldly. Glad that all of these would end soon, after this take, we'll go to Germany then everything's wrapped.

"Soohyun-ah!" Out of nowhere I could see Park Sunghoon—Yoon Eunseong actor, the villain—hugged me from front. He's being too friendly though we are enemies in the drama. We became very close after being together for few months. "Let's start the scene! I cannot wait to shoot you, shooo BOOM!" he pointed the fake gun on me jokingly. We laughed.

Then the shoot began. Me and Jiwon needed to shoot a scene in which he held hands together run from Eunseong. And I realized something when I held her hands.... A ring. A new ring. This was not the ring we used in props, I didn't know what was my thinking when I caressed it and Jiwon gulped when I did it.

"New ring," I whispered to her, not heard by the other crews. Jiwon stuttered, not sure whether it's because the weather or what, when we took a break from the scene, we just made a conversation.

She let her hands off from my hands, hid her hand in her pocket inside. "Ah, yes. So, you see it."

"Okay, let's wrap this up! One take more, Soohyun-ah! Jiwon-ssi!" PD-nim shouted, brought us to the reality.

She looked away, tended to not exchange glances with me. Then the shoot for today just ended like that.

When I excused myself smoking my cigarettes I found a location not far from the forest... I followed the path and it led me to an area which a bit secluded. I reached my pocket to take two things : lighter and cigarattes. I needed this to calm my heart from intensive shooting sessions with Kim Jiwon.

Didn't I realize it's been 7 pm, it started getting dark. I packed up and got up from my position when I saw her. Walking clueless across the frozen lake in front of me. She looked anxious. Because it's already dark, I became worried of her. Where'd she go.

I followed her. And turns out, she went for the cabin that we used for taking scenes with Eunseong. Wondered what happened. I observed she sighed in relief when she found her phone on the table of the cabin. When she got out, she almost crashed at me, and looked surprised. "Soohyun-ssi. Sun-sunbaenim... what are you doing here?"

"Oh yeah I saw you... then I followed you. Thought that you're lost." I said while stroking the back of my hair because I was so nervous to be with her, all alone.

She shook her head there and there then realized that we both were alone. The sky was getting dark. I observed her anxious look, "Er—-do you know how to get back to the shooting location?" She shook her head again.

Now we both were lost in the forest for real. The storms started. We decided to get back inside and waited for the crews to pick us up. Jiwon has contacted them while my phone was left in my van.

So we seated side by side inside the cabin, quietly. I observed her when she turned on the heater and she caught my eyes. "Do you hate me?" She suddenly asked before I drifted my gaze from her again into other direction.

Our eyes met for around a minute before I broke the silence, "Why do you think that I hate you?"

She shrugged, sat again beside me. "From your eyes. You always throw me the hateful looks, you even treat me coldly, comparing to the others on the location. There's a probability I overthink though, but I want to make everything clear before we go to Germany."

"Huh?" I didn't know what to answer. This girl is really smart, I couldn't argue.

"I'll confess something," she looked stern. "I was your fans, few years ago. But not for nowadays... we went through for few months being altogether for this drama, but do you remember how you treated me last time? You kissed me Sunbaenim, saying that it was just a practice. And you said you used to do it with your female co-leads... I am not like them, you cannot just treat a girl like that. So, one quick question, do you hate me, like for real?"

I went blank again to hear her long complaint on me, it was complaints, yes. How could this girl acted like it's something normal when she said that? While my heart beated so fast. This is the first time we talked to each other this long, the first time this girl confessed her true feelings to me.

She furrowed her eyebrows, leaned her body to me, tried to collect my answer when I didn't know where the courage came from when I took her shoulders by my hands to be closer to me, we just separated an inch now then in seconds I closed the gap between us.

I landed the kiss, again, on her beautiful lips. The lips that made me forget everything, her lips.. I couldn't describe it, those were chewy and tasted like strawberries.... Though my hands were trembling to get her closer to me, I could feel that she replied the kiss with the same passion that I gave. I swear she even bit my lower lip gently. Our lips moved in rhythm in the moments til she opened her eyes and pushed me away.

Her eyes were a bit teary when she murmured, "Not again. You cannot fool me and play with my heart."

This, this hurted looks in her eyes. I reached her arms again but she pushed me.

"I don't hate you."

I said to her, silence were taking over for few seconds.

"I am engaged to somebody. Stop treating me like the other girls in your list," with that statement only I gasped and saw Jiwon rushly getting out of the cabin, left me behind.

Oh so she's engaged.
Oh so she belongs to someone.

Oh so the ring she wore was her engagement ring.....

I tried to process it.

Without I realized, rage and jealousy were taking over me.

A/N : I am super disappointed that the final eps of QOT doesn't have the kissing scene for god's sake! Terrible scriptwriting, I stay on watching the drama only for Kim Soohyun & Kim Jiwon. I'll off. The more you comment and vote the faster I update.