Chapter 49

"Last night right, before Charles and I went to sleep, we watched the live action Aladdin right, and I was up for hours thinking about what I would wish for" I said to Kelly, George and Max, we were in Max's car on the way to the track. 

"Ok, why did we need to know that?" Max replied. 

"Well Max" I said threateningly "I came up with the perfect wish, they say in the movie, no one back from the dead, no one fall in love and only three wishes right, so I'm just going to wish for every superpower imaginable" 

"What the fuck, just wish for money and a house or something normal" George was sat next to me in the back. 

"You're not seeing the bigger picture, I've thought about this, I now have every superpower ever, I can read minds now, I go on a game show, who wants to be a millionaire for example, I can read the producers mind bish bash bosh I'm a millionaire" They all started laughing. 

"You're so fucking weird" George earned himself a smack round the head. 

"No I'm prepared, if I end up with a magic lamp, you lot are all gonna be like 'look at my big house', 'look at me, look at me with my unlimited money" I did a high pitched mocking voice "Whilst I'm gonna be sat there like bitch I can see the future, rainman who?" 

"You thought about this big hypothetical children's movie when you were supposed to be sleeping" George said. 

"Yeah and I've also had a redbull or two, what about it?" I was going to defend my genius with my life. 

"I hate redbull bro, it tastes like fox piss, every can I drink on camera has water in it" Max although being the redbull prodigy hates the drink with a passion. 

"I hate it too, but it helps when you've stayed up all night pondering the big questions of life" I said proudly. 

"I agree with you though girly" Kelly finally defended me. 

"Thanks" She gave me a high five like I was a child. "I'll have ya'll know Charles also agrees with me" 

"He also might as well be your bitch" George commented. 

"No, he just sees how clever I am" I had to pause for a second before I said clever the word was lost. 

"Ok whatever helps you sleep at night" George patted my shoulder. 

"I do not want to hear out of you, you thought Canada was in the US" He couldn't come back from that one and we both knew it. "That's what I thought" 

The rest of the drive we just talked about the championship, it was really awkward having two of my favourites in the title fight, as much as I obviously want Charles to win, I would feel so bad for Max, so whenever this stuff gets talked about I mostly just stay quiet. 

When we got out the car the paparazzi were going crazy. Since I'd become a person that people know at every race, I'd taken it upon myself to make media day like a fashion show for all the girlies, we'd show up in the nicest clothes, besides it's the day with all the cameras. 

I was showing out today, I couldn't wear the nicest things I own because I still have to work but, I still give business couture, I know full well if I turned up to a normal job dressed like this I would be told to get lost, good thing I don't have a normal job.