Dirty thoughts

Lisa’s perspective
Thinking about Jennie on her bed, trying to sleep as she twists and turns but the tent in her boxers is too painful to bare.

She eventually stops fighting it and whips her cock out, stroking the throbbing tip with her thumb, letting the precum leak and flow down the length.

Her mind flooding with pictures of Jennie, her bestfriend, on top of her, her dick in Jennie’s hands instead of hers she begins pumping.

Lisa knew it was wrong to get off to the thought of Jennie, but the way Jennie looked tonight as she curled up on Lisa’s couch, watching the movie Lisa rented drove Lisa crazy. Jennie were just so beautiful when she cuddled up to her.

She had suffered an aching boner the whole time Jennie were there when Jennie had decided to show up in the short skirt of hers, and it didn't help when her bare thighs rubbed against Lisa when sat on the couch beside her.

Lisa imagined Jennie riding her, Jennie’s wet cunt swallowing her whole as Jennie bounced up and down on her dick. it was awful, to imagine Jennie in such a way after years of being just friends. but she just couldn't help herself.

She pace quickened as she fisted herself, her head thrown back on her pillow, her free hand gripping onto her sheets as she felt himself get close to releasing.

Lisa pictured Jennie’s hands roaming around her body, pulling at her hair, Jennie’s soft lips leaving marks everywhere as Jennie rolled her hips, Jennie’s tits jumping along with her movements.

Her loud moans and grunts filled her empty trailer as she felt her dick twitching in her rough hand, the squelching echoing in his room as she imagined Jennie praising her with whimpers, Screaming her name as she hits Jennie’s good spot

She can hear it now, the faint whisper of Jennie’s voice telling her how big she is, how she’s filling Jennie up nicely as she fucks up into her dripping and aching tight pussy.

Alll these perverted thoughts of Jennie’s send her over the edge, Lisa’s eyes shut tightly, her mouth slightly agape with small beads of sweat building up on her forehead as she moans Jennie’s name.

Her cum shooting out of her red swollen tip and landing on her stomach, making a mess as she keeps pumping, riding out her high.

She stays here for a while, laying down on her bed, trying to catch her breath before sitting up, her cum running down her tummy and reaching her happy trail.

She just couldn't help it.