Zach searched the cave's cavern, and as he went even deeper, he found a strange sight: a house in the cavern. It was new, with some trees surrounding it. Entering the house, he was instantly attacked by a ghoul.

Ghoul: a person or monster that is too vengeful to die.

They are stronger in dark places and would attack anyone they see.

Weakness: holy magic, holy attribute weapons, and holy water.

Zach ordered his skeletons to attack. The skeletons charged and swung their weapons, but the ghoul was fast. Zach conjured three lightning chains and fired them toward the ghoul. The ghoul screeched, and the lightning disappeared. A white mist came out of one of the rooms and went beside the ghoul.

Ghost: a spirit of a deceased monster or person.

Weak but can possess monsters, undead, and humans.

Weakness: holy magic, holy attribute weapons, and holy water.

The ghost possessed one of his skeletons and started attacking. Zach conjured three fireballs and threw all three toward the ghoul. The ghoul screeched once more, and the fireballs disappeared. As the fireballs shrank and disappeared, another batch appeared behind it and hit the ghoul.

The ghoul fell and started wailing in pain. Sensing his friend in pain, the ghost went out of the skeleton's body and went to his friend. The skeleton, now free, attacked the ghoul and killed it. The other skeletons, fearing it might be revived, also attacked the dead ghoul. The ghost stared at the skeletons. Feeling angry, it used one of its abilities and threw a table at the skeletons, but the skeletons were fast and moved out of the way.

Seeing the ghost distracted, Zach fired three fireballs, which hit the ghost, and the ghost vanished. Zach went upstairs and saw more ghouls and ghosts.

Zach: Strange, why are they still up here instead of helping the ghoul and ghost downstairs? With that much noise, that should have attracted all of them.

Zach stepped foot on the wooden floor upstairs, and upon doing so, all ghouls and ghosts charged toward him with the intention to kill. But before they could reach him, he went back to the stairs, and they were all blocked by an unknown force. Zach smirked and fired many fireballs and lightning chains toward them, killing all of them. Zach, along with the skeletons, went upstairs and entered every room to find all of them empty, no loot or monsters. He looked above him and found the attic door. He opened the attic door, and stairs dropped below. He ordered the skeletons to go, and they went without objection.

Once the skeletons were upstairs and no fighting erupted, he went to the attic and found old clothes, furniture, and even toys. But as he searched around, he saw a book. He approached the book and started reading it. The content of the book was the history of the house built a hundred years ago. A happy family lived in the house. They were happy and rich, but an unfortunate event happened: their youngest daughter died.

The story is indeed quite sad. The father, in despair, used a forbidden spell to try to revive his dead daughter, but instead of bringing her back to life, he turned her into a ghoul. The father killed his own daughter, who had become a ghoul, and because of the spell, their family had all transformed into ghouls and ghosts. The book was written by a maid who was not turned into a ghoul, but the last entry was quite sad. It was a goodbye to the maid's family. It described the sound of the attic door being scratched and moaning. Ghosts cannot enter the attic as it has magic properties. And with that, the last written word was, "Mother, father, I'm sorry. I will not come home, but I promise you I will always be there for the both of you in your hearts. I love all of you. I know I'm your only child, but please be happy no matter what. Even if I'm gone, I love both of you. Goodbye."

Zach closed the book and started searching around but found nothing. He decided to exit the house and go deeper. After an hour of exploring, he finally found an exit. He went out and saw that the exit was not far from the academy. He used a spell, and the skeletons disappeared. He went back to the academy, tired and sleepy. As he walked down the hallway of the academy, he bumped into someone. He scratched his head, looked at the person, and saw Melissa, one of his bullies.

Melissa: Well, well, if it isn't the loser. I heard your girlfriend cheated on you. It's quite funny, you think that a girl would ever like you. You're nothing but a weakling. You can't even defeat Ron.

As she said the name Ron, a boy with yellow hair appeared, with a cocky smile.

Ron: you know your girlfriend is quite good, she's tight and submissive.

He laughed, and he and Melissa went to Ron's dorm. Zach went to his dorm and started practicing his fireballs, summoning and dispelling them. As time passed, he continued to practice.

After an hour of practicing, he decided to finally stop and take a rest. He laid on his bed, thinking about his life. Yes, he likes this game, but being trapped here is something he does not want. There are many monsters that are able to kill him if he is not careful or powerful enough.

He decided to wander the academy even more. As he wandered the academy, he accidentally stumbled upon a hidden room. He was quite surprised that there is a hidden room in the academy. In the game, he searched the academy, even used an item that reveals hidden rooms, and it did not reveal any hidden room, so it's quite suspicious that a room is here. But he decided to ignore it. He walked around the room searching for anything useful, but he only found destroyed books, weapons, useless materials, and even monster corpses.

He was about to leave the room when he suddenly felt something cold behind him. He turned and found a book that was not there before. He approached the book, and upon touching it, it disappeared, and he learned a new skill, 'dragon torrent'. He was quite shocked; this is a mythical class skill. It was said that this skill was even just a myth.

He tried the skill out, and upon using the skill, three dragon heads appeared out of nowhere, and all the dragon heads started turning 360 degrees, searching for any hostile intentions towards their master. He tried to summon more, but nothing happened. It's like the necromancy skill; there is a limit of how many you can summon. After a few minutes, the dragon heads disappeared.

Zach left the secret room and went to a training room that is assigned to students.

[ In this academy, they have a portal that leads to an infinite space where it generates training grounds for each student.]

He summoned the dragon heads, and each fired fireballs at an insane speed, destroying many of the dummies. The dummies crumbled, and more appeared.

???: hehehe, seems like my 'friend' has found the secret room.

A mysterious person said standing on top of a tree.

???: this will be quite interesting to say the least.

The person slowly turned into a puff of black smoke that went towards the south of the academy.

Back to Zach

Zach felt something was off but decided to ignore it and summoned skeletons to see how strong they were. The skeletons swung their swords with precise accuracy, and with the ability to summon a dragon head that could rapidly fire fireballs from its mouth, he was slowly becoming unstoppable.

With the training room completely destroyed, he decided to leave. It would take about a day for the portal to fix the training room.

Zach decided to visit one of the people who actually cared about him, and that person was Nurse Riana. Once he reached the infirmary, he greeted the nurse with a kiss on the hand. The nurse blushed, and Zach decided to give her compliments, which made her smile and blush even more. Her face was so red it could put tomatoes to shame.