chapter two

Zach woke up with a serious expression. He stood up from his bed and stretched. Looking around the room, he sighed after a while and went to the bathroom to shower.

Zach: So, it's not a dream.

After showering, he got out and got dressed. He knew that class would be cancelled today.

Zach: A certain accident will happen by looking at the time it should happen within 3... 2... 1.

After "one," an explosion was heard from one of the classrooms, specifically from the science classroom. Zach smiled and went to the forest once more to look for monsters. He spotted a strange-looking cave and entered, where he saw a bunch of goblins. Without mercy, he summoned two fireballs, but before he unleashed them, he used his lightning chain spell, paralyzing them. He then unleashed the fireballs, causing a massive explosion that killed every single goblin within the cave. Satisfied, he was about to leave, but a roar was heard deep within the cave, and the ground started trembling.

Zach turned and spotted a large goblin emerging from the cave, seeking the culprit responsible for the loss of its kin. Locking eyes with Zach, who was slowly retreating, the goblin unleashed a roar filled with fury and despair. Charging forward, it swung its club with such force that even though Zach dodged, he still felt the impact.

Knowing he couldn't defeat it, not even with his multicasting passive, Zach turned and fled without looking back, the large goblin in relentless pursuit. Despite his speed, Zach realized he couldn't outrun the relentless creature. Scanning his surroundings frantically, he spotted a small cave just big enough for him to squeeze into.

He entered the cave in a hurry. Once inside, the large goblin started hitting the walls of the cave, tears falling from its face. The death of its family and friends played in its mind, their charred remains laying on the floor. The large goblin raised his club and hit the wall with so much fury that the entrance caved in. Zach was trapped within the cave, no escape. He turned and conjured a fireball, firing it deep within the cave. As the fireball went deeper within the cave, the light from the fireball revealed many things such as cracks, webs, vines, and a single book.

The book in question was a necromancy book, a secret subclass of a mage. He knew it from the game, he once had gotten it and it was not that good for if you have undead monsters or skeletons, the exp from killed monsters or quests will be shared making it harder to level up. But because there is no leveling system it will be quite useful for him. He approached the book and touched it, unlocking the subclass.

Zach summoned the gamer system and opened the skill menu and was quite to see a new spell: Skeleton minions.

Skeleton minions- a spell that can only be casted by liches, necromancers, and dark mages.

Ability: summon 2 weak skeletons to fight alongside the user, their strength is determined by the training they do and their equipment.

Zach smirked and used the spell. Six magic circles appeared on the ground, and six weak-looking skeletons were created. He looked at them and, with a commanding voice, he commanded them to search the cave. The skeletons, without a second thought, went deeper. They explored and found some destroyed weapons, armors, arrows, and even spell books that are too destroyed to be of use. Zach ordered the skeletons to equip themselves with the loot they have found. The skeletons wore some of the broken armor and grabbed one of the many broken weapons they have found.

Zach tried to summon more skeletons but it seems that there is a limit as he cannot summon more. He knew in the game that the maximum for a level 1 necromancy spell was six. He commanded his skeletons to follow him; they went deeper into the cave and as they went deeper, monsters started appearing each with different strength abilities and weapons. Zach fought alongside his skeletons, gathering many new weapons each weapon they found that can be of used was given to the skeletons as the skeletons have weak weapons and armor worn down and can be easily destroyed it's a miracle that with a single hit of a sword it was not destroyed.