chapter one

Mia was getting ready to go to school and then she got a text from her mom "Are you ready to go to school first day back" mom said Mia was not happy to go back after the problem with this one girl. Mia doesn't want to see her again, but right after she forgot to text her mom back and saiding yeah, I am happy.

Mia walks out the door to go to school, and when she gets in the car, she is backing out of the driveway, and then she sees his one boy and Slam on her breaks and the boy look different. But on the way to school she was listening to her favorite song by Melanie Martinez and when she got there she met up with one of her friends. Emma is a hot girl dating one of the popular boys in our grade, and everyone wants him.

when she saw Emma, she told her about summer and the time she spent with her family and told her about the boy she almost hit. But when Mia told Emma what he looks like he walks in the school and Emma bf ran to him and said, "Hey cousin I am so happy you move here"Mia looks at Emma and smiles" and said oh that's fun.

Mia was walking in her first period, and she saw that everyone had signed seats and then.... she looked behind her and saw the boy, and she was crossing her fingers that he was not sitting next to her.