Chapter 2 season 1

Chapter 2: the brand new enemy

Cameraman 1158 POV:

Me and plunger cameraman with the other is spying on g toilet and his army who is on the abandon airport.
After a while a portal open up.

I then see someone coming out of the portal and it was... G toilet with a human body?! There also other human who is definitely not normal human .

The g man then take out a crystal out of his pocket, the crystal look exactly like the one I had.

Suddenly g toilet and g man body begin to glow , they then fuse into one . A human with toilet body like the skibidi mutant.

They then spotted us, we began to run while the skibidi toilet and skibidi man are chasing us, they kill many other cameraman until it's only me and plunger left.

We got trapped in the tall tower,ba Portal suddenly open behind, I look at the plunger who nod who goes in first, I give those toilet and human and middle finger before going in the portal.

While in the portal, I see many universe, one such like a universe with zombie apocalypse, the one that's seems normal and more.

I got out of the portal with plunger cameraman and I look around to see that we are in some sort of swamp.

We walk around not knowing where to go when suddenly I step on some sort of metal. I look on what it is and see that it's a speakerman with torn body .

I then notice the other agent's body and the plunger cameraman sense something moving and take out his plunger, I also hold my laser gun trying to spot whatever is in the dark .

Suddenly I hear a branch cracked and look at where it came from, it was a big toilet with a distorted face , the toilet mouth is wide open , it's eye is pure black and it has two chainsaw.

Even though and doesn't have any leg or jetpack, it actually move very fast,u tried to shoot it but I always misses it.

I then saw it came directly at plunger cameraman, I push him aside and the toilet cut off my left arm , I shot it's face with my laser and it got really mad.

It about to kill me when plunger cameraman tackle the toilet face and impale the toilet eye with a sharp Rusty metal, the toilet scream in pain and move around uncontrollably.

I start to stand up and look around and see a cave nearby, I pointed it at plunger cameraman and he nod. We then goes on the cave.

When we are at the entrance, the toilet came at us but he stop and look at the shadowy figure.

The figure eyes began to glow green and the toilet start to kill itself with it's own chainsaw, the figure look at me before walk away.

I look at plunger who just shrug and go in the cave with me following him behind still wondering who the figure is.

When we goes deeper inside the cave, I start to saw many of agent's body being crucified , I then hear something in the distance.

Plunger cameraman take out his mace plunger and we approach on the source of the sound slowly.

When we got near it I saw a black headed speakerman like the dark speakerman but he has the green glow and the broken headphone.he also wear a black trench coat and dark grey pants.

We  approach him  and start to freeing him, he tried to get up but unable to so I help me even though I only have one arm left.

We suddenly hear a footsteps and see a mutant figure with a skull as it's head , he laughed maniacally and take out his battle axe which is huge .

My crystal necklace began to glow, plunger cameraman charge at him but the toilet grab him easily and crushed plunger body before throw him back at us .

I go to plunger when both of our body glowing and we began to fuse .  I look at my body and see i had two plunger mace and a laser core like the titan.i also have a laser gun on my back like camera woman.

I use my jetpack to fly and  charge at the mutant, it block using it's axe. I then use my laser at shot at it's eyes.

It fall back down and I the speakerman grab a rusty metal pipe and shot it at the other toilet eye. I then grab one of my paper bomb and stuff it on the toilet mouth.

I pulled the ping and gave it the middle finger before back away using my jetpack, the toilet exploded and we began to unfuse.

Me and the plunger look at each other before he give me a thumb up,I also give him a thumb up before we hear and alarm.

I look and see a normal toilet pulled the level that cause the cave the slef destruct, the toilet got shot by speakerman who shoot at it using another metal.

The cave began to collapse, we tried to get away but a rock fall down blocking our away.

We brace for the impact before I black out from the rock that fall down on my Head...

To be continued