capture (made into story)

the sons where sitting in a clean strip club when they heard

"alright lets give it up for our sexy our leather Jewel....Jade" the DJ announces and out comes a busty brunette weathing nothing but a biker kutte and a thong.

"alright men show Jade some love" the announcer said

not that he needed to cause when she came out the guys went crazy and started throwing money towards the stage.

Jade walked over and got on her knees crawling towards one of the sons and grabbed him pulling his hand into her breast and shaking them making her tits make his face while his club brothers cheered and whistled.

after she let him go she got up and removed her thong and dropped it on the lucky son. she looked down at him and winked before she did her number. 

once she was finished sh collected her money and left.

when her shift was done she was gonna head home when the son she specifically allowed to motorboat her tittes popped up.

"hi" he says

"Hi. looking for a rendezvous?" she asked

"I'd love to be deep inside you" he says

"follow me. " she told him

they went to a little house out of town and she fucked him dry. he cried and begged for mercy but she wasn't giving him the notification he wanted. 

though she told him if he needed to really stop say red and that color never left his lips.

"you're gonna fuck my balls dry" he whined

"that's okay baby. I want it all in me" she assured him

he moaned and held on as she continued to fuck him and use his body in ways they both enjoyed.

after she coated his cock and drained his balls she laid on top of him and started kissing him softly.

"your dick feels like heaven in me . I don't want him out of me" she tells him

"I don't wanna ever pull out of your pussy she's a snug fit" he says

she went back to kissing him before they both crashed out only to wake up in the middle of the night and fuck again then got back to sleep after cleaning up.

when morning came he fucked her full of his cum.

little did they know their endless fucking created their baby's life.