Velvet Grand Order Chapter 2

Começar do início

"How many?"

"As far as we can tell there seems to be 11 masters, and two of them are not human. They seem to be protecting a bystander as well, my lady." They took a moment to speak again, like they were seeing something. "It seems there are still some masters alive. What is your order?"

The snake cleared to show the red moon in the sky, giving light to the figure. A feminine figure sat in a throne as she has white hair, red stripes ran across her face while wearing a combination of black and red stripes, crossing her legs while resting her head over her knuckles, opening her eyes revealing red glowing eyes.

"Find them, both parties~" She said with a sadistic smile on her face. "I know my love is with one of these groups~"

"You'll find them somewhat difficult to handle, my lady." A muscular voice spoke through the cave.

The dark woman did not give a response. "Is that an insult?"

"Oh my lady, I prefer an honest answer. Honest answer or not they all have one common goal, the Grail." The male voice said to the dark woman.

"They can try~ They'll have to face my guard lion if they want it~" She grabbed her face in an insane lovestruck sort of way, thinking of the one person she truly loved. "I will plunge this world into the abyss..... Don't you agree with me.......... Ś̶̢̧̤̘̟̲͓̘̘̞͝e̴̢̹͚͓̰̜̋̀ǹ̷̟̘͍̬̝̉̽͑̇͘͝͝p̷̛̙̗̻̞̘̻̼̼̈ą̷̦͎͚͓̼͙̳̊̿̈̃̚͜i̶̤̥͔̫̣̼͇͉͈̠͐͊?"

______________________________________________________________________________

(Velvet Room)

(Cue: Aria of the Soul P5)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8K9mYo81jM&ab_channel=Engr.DemonGuy

Ren groaned, holding his head in pain again. "... This is familiar..."

"I see you're awake, my Trickster~" Levensa stated.

"What happened?" Ren asked,

"You overtaxed your Magic Circuit summoning your Strongest Persona."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did," Levensa started, looking at him, annoyed. "You could have killed yourself doing that."

"Now, now, Levensa, he did not know that would happen, we should have informed him and the others," Igor stated, making Ren see that the Velvet Room was bit fixed but still had damages around, but still looked and felt empty. "I did not foresee him getting that angry because of his friend's condition, but I should have."

"Well what was I supposed to do? She almost turned my friend into Stone and he had to cut off his arm to prevent the peterification, how should've I reacted?" Ren said to Levensa.

"I understand your anger Joker." Igor said to Ren. "But you do not need to worry, your friend has his arm regenerated thanks to one of your teammates healing capacity so you do not need to worry about him losing a limb."

"... I take it Olga's pulling her hair out in frustration seeing that, and trying to figure out how it works?" Ren asked.

"You've already guessed it."

"I see, I take it that we've got a break right now and are lying low in a safe zone?" Ren asked.

"You are correct indeed. You were carried by one of the servant survivors with the others before all of you are in a safe zone. A McDonalds place, one which is designed by Americans, correct?"