* 1- ✨️ First day of school ✨️ *

☀️

(Dogday's POV ☀️)

°

I woke up from my alarm for the first day of high school. I stretched my body and went to shower after I dried myself and wore my uniform with a black jacket because it was kinda cold this early.

After dressing and sprayed some Vanilla cologne I headed to the kitchen and ate some cereal. I was now ready I grabbed my backpack and went to the bus station and waited for the bus to arive I dont see anyone I know in the bus so I just sat at the empty window seat .

After a while someone sat next to me he was talking to his other friends I felt something brushed on my arm it was a purple tail and noticed it was a cat his scent smells like Lavender its very pleasing it kinda made me sleepy but was interrupted by the bus arrived at its destination... school.

After a left the bus I was greeted by Bubba and Kickin...

Kickin: Yoo wassup dude!
Dogday: Hi whats up!
Kickin: Nothing much have you seen Bobby lately?
Dogday: Nah not really maybe shes a little late like always.
Bubba: Should we wait for her? Or we can go to the principal and get our schedules.
Dogday: You guys get your schedules Ill wait also get my schedule!
Kickin: Aight! Thanks!

°

I kinda wanted to join them but Ill wait for Bobby since we dont wanna be mean or anything she is kinda clumsy and gets into trouble at the first days of school.

After a few minutes I saw her get out of the bus and she has a pair of glasses on she immediately noticed me and ran towards me while waving.

Bobby: Hey!! How is it going Dogday!
Dogday: Its good! The others just went to grab our schedules.
Bobby: Great! I hope I wont be a disaster like last year...
Dogday: Im sure you'll do fine.

°

We talked a bit and saw Kickin and Bubba running towards us while greeting Bobby we looked at our schedule and Bubba, Kickin and Bobby was halfly together but I only have a subject with Bobby and  Kickin.

Dogday: Seriously!? How come you guys get to be with eachother!?
Bobby: Sucks to be you I guess.
Bubba: Yeah... But hey! Look in the bright side you get to make new friends!
Dogday: *Sigh* Fine...

°

First period was College Readiness basically just a period that makes us prepare for college just incase were not prepared and things we need in able to well.. go to college if we planned on going in the first place.

(Catnap's POV 🌙)

°

I noticed this was the guy i sat next to on the bus I wanna switch with Hoppy so badly she is already just besties with her seatmate andI havent even made a single progress... Is he avoiding me? Or Im avoiding him?

He usually doesnt raise his hand when the teacher wants someone to answer maybe a stupid seatmate again? but I shouldnt judge when both of us dont know eachother yet...

He just took notes but he just kept taking notes while I just watch not even writing. His handwriting is very good maybe even better than some teachers I guess then he noticed me looking at his notes.