Chapter One : The beginning of Cookiekind

As you all know, the witches baked five wondrous cookies to guide all of Cookie-kind into greatness. All of them had great virtues empowered with great Knowledge, Volition, Happiness, Change and Solidarity. The leader of the 'first five' would be none other than Divine Milk Cookie himself, the cookie who governs all knowledge.

"Good morning everybody!" Divine Milk Cookie said, walking up his stage while being greeted by a huge crowd's applause. "How is everyone this fine morning?" He was replied with a cheer from the audience. 

An even bigger cheer can be heard when a flying figure is spotted and everyone recognises them immediately, it was Majestic Sugar Cookie. She had wings like an angel's and eyes that shone like amethyst. Everyone chanted their names as the great five appeared on stage one by one. Red Spice Cookie,  Cryptic Salt Cookie, and Angelic Flour Cookie.

"Are you ready?" Cryptic Salt Cookie exclaimed, getting shouts from the audience. They all performed for the people and they were thrilled. As said in the prophecy the five were worshiped and praised by everyone, but, things weren't always as they seemed.

*Inside of Divine Milk Cookie's room.* Divine Milk Cookie was on the floor, picking back up his documents after accidentally knocking over them.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come inside!" Divine Milk Cookie exclaimed, trying to fix back the mess he had made so no one notices his slip up. While he hurried he thought to himself 'Ugh! The witches made me to be perfect! I can't afford anymore mistakes!'

"You okay?" Majestic Sugar Cookie asked, helping Divine Milk with the messy documents.

"Y...yeah I'm fine..." Divine Milk Cookie replied, putting back the documents where they once were. "Thanks for the help by the way." Divine Milk added, going back to his work.

"We just finished a performance Divine Milk. Why don't you take a breather?" Majestic Sugar Cookie responded, nudging Divine Milk on the shoulder.

"I...I really need to do this though..." Divine Milk uttered, pushing away Majestic Sugar's hand.

"Fine, do your thing. I just don't want you to stress too much," Majestic Sugar added, going out of Divine Milk's room.

Divine Milk thought about this, taking a breather. It seemed so relaxing, but... he had to do this. For who he wondered, for the witches? No, he hasn't seen them for decades. For his friends? No, ... they wanted us to stop, to rest... For myself? I...I don't even know anymore.... He sat down gazing up to the night sky wondering, why was he even pushing himself to do this? To please to witches by pleasing the citizens? Maybe.... 

*Knock* *Knock* Hearing that, Divine Milk snapped out of his trance and asked, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Pure Vanilla Cookie!" The cookie exclaimed.

"Oh, one of my bestest friend, come in, come in," he replied, opening the door for him.

"I simply wanted to check up on you. Majestic Sugar Cookie looked concerned when she came out," Pure Vanilla Cookie explained.

"Well, everything's fine here," Divine Milk replied, giving him a fake smile.

"I know it's not, and that's fine. Let go of your pain inside, take a rest. Not for me, not for your friends, not for the civilians, but for yourself. Take this rest, I know the others can agree," Pure Vanilla said, assuring Divine Milk.

"Really? They won't be upset? No matter how long I may need?" Divine Milk asked, looking a tad bit more hopeful than earlier.

"Yes, they won't, just take a rest," Pure Vanilla answered, patting Divine Milk on the shoulder.