"You've got me, you can get off now" Charles spoke slightly out of breath, still scratching her as she licked him. She laid down, still on top of him but not standing, resting her head into his neck. 

I got changed into a black swimsuit, not a bikini for once. putting one of his button ups over the tops, taking the opportunity of them both being calm to lay down next to them, placing my head on Charles shoulder. 

"I've been thinking" Charles said randomly. 

"About what?" I tilted my head up to look at him. 

"If we have kids, I'm going to stop racing" He sounded adamant. 

"I would argue that but, I have a feeling kids are a bit farther out into the future, let's at least get married first, then I can argue" I never want to get in the way of his career. 

"I will win than argument" He never wins arguments but he doesn't normally sound so persistent. 

"Keep dreaming" I rested my head back down. 

"Oi you two, as cute as this is, I wanna get into that water, so come on mr sailor" Pierre opened our door banging on the wall, so we had no choice. 

"Ok knobhead" I sat up with a yawn, walking back out into the group followed by Lucky at my feet and Charles with his arms over my shoulders from behind. 

"Kells are you sure you don't wanna join, we not gonna go far out" I checked with her before she left for their boat. 

"No, I better watch him inall" She pointed to her boyfriend, he was on the deck of their boat already laying in the sun. 

"Ok, love you" She said the same, I watched as she joined Max, he got up to make sure she was alright getting onto the boat, it was really sweet to watch. 

I went up to the cockpit of the boat, I don't know what it's actually called but it's the same thing as a cockpit. I sat on the little stool attached to the floor taking the sailor cap someone bought him for a laugh placing it on my head. It was way too big for my head so it just fell down and covered my eyes. 

"Whoever bought you this seriously thinks you have a big head, they're kinda not wrong" Lucky joined us up here, sitting next to me so I could stroke her head.

"I'm not big headed, I'm just a man of many talents" He started up the engine, it jolted slightly but then it was smooth sailing. 

"Yeah ok, do we wanna talk about the last charity match" He gave me a look "That's what I thought" 

"Pierre drop the anchor" I made a really bad joke to myself in my head as he spoke, I burst out laughing "What?" 

"Nothing" I tried to stop the laughing but just couldn't, his lost face was jut making me laugh even more. 

"Tell me" I shook my head, "I'll tickle you" 

"I can't say, it's so bad, but so funny" I covered my mouth with my hand. 

"Tell me anyway, I wanna know" He sounded like a little kid as he walked closer. 

"I swear don't even try it" I knew he was gonna try and tickle me till I tell him. 

"All you have to do is spill" He was stood right over me now. 

"I can't, I'll never live it down" He immediately starting tickling my waist "Stop, it's not funny" I was laughing, as was he. 

"Well you're laughing pretty damn hard for something not funny" He continued tickling me, I threw myself off the stool laughing still, he just lay next to me "You gonna tell me now or do I have to keep tickling you"