CHAPTER 1:BREAKING NEWS

"I'm worried about her", Olydia
says while closing her locker door after taking her history book. " Is your father not doing anything about it?", Delaney her best friend, says while walking beside Olydia to history class. "He's trying to talk to her but she doesn't listen"."ENYA!", the science teacher Ms Pierce screams as Enya zooms past them and down the stairs. Both of them stop in their steps and look behind at Ms Pierce. She stops chasing and stops beside Olydia. " Oh no, what did she do now?"."Sh-e blew u-p my ham-st-er", she says trying to catch her breath. Delaney giggles but stops as Olydia stares at her. "Don't worry ma'am", She looks back at Ms Pierce and sighs." I'll talk to her".She immediately takes Delaney's wrist and walks quickly to the principal's office and knocks on the door."Come in", a voice from inside said and she opens the door. "Father Enya ha-"," She did something again didn't she?".Olydia closes her mouth and nods as she let's go of Delaney's wrist."Shes coming here, stop worrying at take a seat". Olydia looks at Delaney. "I'll go now, call me if you need any help". She nods and watches Delaney leave. She takes seat in front of the desk and waits.

Meanwhile, Enya is in the bathroom, admiring herself and fixing her hair after all that running. She gets a notification and removes her phone from her black jacket's pocket. The message was from Einar, her older stepbrother."Hurry, pops calling you in his office", the message said. She puts the phone back in her pocket and closes her eyes as she sighs. She dusts off her shirt before stepping out the bathroom and heading to the office. She knocks on the door and enters after hearing the approval from inside. She sees  Olydia sitting infront of the desk as they both look at her. She takes a seat beside Olydia. "I see you finally wore the uniform this time" The principal who's also Einar's and Olydia's father, Mr Baxter, breaks the silence. Olydia looks at Enya with concern as Enya nods.

"As you know the District Games are coming up and all these years only Einar and Olydia went but this time, you'll also go!". He proudly says as he smiles and leans back in his chair." What!?" Enya slams her palms on the desk which takes off the smile of on his face. She scoots ahead in her chair, "But why?"." I need you to be more, out going"."what do you mean outgoing? Am I not outside in the sun long enough? Or 'causing chaos everywhere' like you say?"."You causing chaos is the problem. Go to the District games and have fun, NOT the chaos fun"."Ok but does Einar has to go since I'm going? And wait, aren't we going for the trails?"."Nope just fill this form out", He removes a two-page form from his drawer and gives it to her with a pen."Just so you know, Einar won't be happy" She says as she takes the form from his hand."He doesn't have a choice. Besides, him and Olydia are the Head Council members of this school and my children, they WILL have to go".He glares at them as Enya hums in response.

"And I have gotten an email from NCH about this new thing they're including"."And what's that?", Olydia ask as Enya reads the form while listening. " They're inviting all the children of the six school's principals, so you three will represent as my children of this school"."Okay but when are we leaving?", Enya raises her head and asks. "Probably next week right?", Olydia says and look at him for conformation." That early!?" Enya says with shocked expression again as she looks at Olydia and Mr Baxter."Yes, as I mentioned you guys are specially invited so you'll leave early". Enya looks at Olydia with a sad expression and Olydia pats her back. "Anyways, we're missing classes right now, we should leave", Olydia says while getting up and behind the chair as Enya does the same. " I'll talk to Einar about this and Enya, fill up the form and give to me at home tonight", He says with a sigh. Enya nods and Both Olydia and her say bye as they leave. Once they exit and Olydia close the door, Enya let's out a loud sigh."This time you weren't lucky", Olydia says as they both start to walk to the hallway."I know", Enya says with a pout. "Don't worry, I'm making dinner tonight so it'll be your favorite".Olydia says with a smile. " Really?"."Yup"."Love ya",Enya cheers up and put her head on Olydia's shoulder as they continue to walk. Olydia chuckles and puts her arm around her shoulders. She rubs her shoulder as she says in loving tone, "My little Rock star".