✨Chapter 11: Where my sanity(or maybe A/n's) will be gone for awhile✨

Start from the beginning

Did I became an immortal or something!? Whyyyy!!

.... I'm losing my sanity...

I already lost it a long time ago.

And when are they gonna stay there standing like statues!? Is this going for a day!? Haa.. Calm down. You don't wanna cry from your frustration, tears hurt eyes and I don't like it but hurting my damn self? Yes.

I sat up from my bed, then look around the dorm as if I'm finding something. Because obviously I am.

"Is there something you're trying to find?" Reo voice came out as I was busy looking around.

"Yes." I answered.

"Young mast, if you're trying to find those animals, they're probably under your bed." Hiro said with his eyes close, and cold face.

"Animals?" Gabriel asked.

"I didn't know you adopted one, Zio." Reo said.

I look under, still in the bed.

"Will it be better if you go down and look properly?" Gabriel said.

"I'm lazy to stand up."

I see a shiny like tail in there, and also some furry like creatures. I rub my fingers at them to signal them to come closer to me. I can also feel the other two looking at me with curiosity.

As my four beloved animals came out under the bed, of course you know what they will react.

"That..."

"That's your animal?..."

I look at Reo and Gabriel who are shocked by it. To be honest, they're cute. It's sad that they're hated, well... They're cute but monstrous after all.

.... This animals will someday bring me to death... Hahahaha....

"Are you serious, right now? First, You're attempting to kill yourself, and now you have such monstrous animals as your pet. What's next? You own something that we didn't expect you to have?" Reo said massaging his head.

Actually no. I'm not Zio rather I'm not this body's soul, that's what you will be shock more than death.

There also many things that you will be shock for, like I'm gonna be executed 9 months later. But of course I still need to kidnap the FL, how can I be executed without a crime?

And how I plan to kill myself right in front of you three.

He sigh, "I don't even know if your the Zio I know." Because as I said I'm not Zio, I'm Aki.

"I wanna die." I mumbled.

"What did you say." Reo said.

"It is nothing but a wish to die."

"If you did plan to, we will only stop you." Gabriel said.

"If you don't let me die, I'll hurt myself. If you don't want me to hurt myself, let me die." I smiled at them.

I have completely lost my remaining bit of my sanity.

"Huh?" Gabriel look at me seriously.

"Young master, pls not this again." Hiro sigh.

"Hmph." I said then went to pet my lovely beloved animals.

They all look at me, sighing, confused, and a little surprised.

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Zio is now sleeping... Finally.

"Sometimes I don't understand him.." Gabriel said sighing and massaging his temple.

"I just know that, he is thinking about dying again... He might be dreaming about that too." Reo sigh too.

"How is father doing?" Reo looked at Hiro.

"The Duke is still at the kingdom, having a meeting with the other aristocrats, including his majesty the king." Hiro said.

"Mhm. We also need to be cautious, the map signal said that there will be a large amount of animals from Zooger forest and The grave will be attacking the Capital." Gabriel said seriously.

"We also need to protect people here, especially Zio..." He added.

"We will make sure that Zio is protected, we'll also try to protect the people from the capital." Hiro said as he looked down(he bowed)

"Thank you for your cooperation." Gabriel then looked at the animals that is sleeping beside Zio.

"Don't you think, how they suddenly appeared then become Zio's pet?" Gabriel looked at Hiro.

"I was also shock when I found Young master with them when he was at the infirmary." Hiro said

"Is that so?... When was it?"

"Yesterday"

They all think. Then Gabriel sigh.

"Whatever these animal's motive is, Please guard them really good. We can't let Zio die." Gabriel said.

"I'll go report this to Father and also the Principal. Are you coming, Reo?" Gabriel went to the door then look at Reo.

"I want to stay with my big brother for awhile." Reo said as he bowed.

"Is that so? Alright then." Then Gabriel left.

Then Hiro and Reo went to sit at the sofa that is placed inside the dorm.

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ!

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴɴ.... ʜᴀʜᴀ!

ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ? ʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ! ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ sᴏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢs! ɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɪs ᴀ ᴍᴇss!

ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡᴀs sᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜs ʙʏ ᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀs( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )
ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ 'ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ'

sᴏ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ, ʏᴇs. ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ɴᴏɴsᴇɴsᴇ. ɪᴅᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ 🙃

ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs!

ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ!

sᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘ! 👹

♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦-♦

𝑁𝑜 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

--✨✨✨------------------------------✨✨✨--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

♦✨♦
-----