Meeting the Team and the New Case

Start from the beginning

"Me, nothing." 'That's good'

"There's nothing for me here and everyone who I thought they were aren't the people I though they were. Where are you anyway?"

"Washington D.C"

"Cool. I have a flight to the Dulles International Airport leaving tomorrow leaving at 3 in the afternoon. Can you meet me there or should I get a cab?" Gibbs was surprised that Harry had thought all this through. It sounded like he's been planning this for a while. Gibbs looked at his calendar. With no cases now, he was free.

"No, I can get you."

"Thanks. On a different note, you know how you always taught me to be wary of my surroundings?"

"Yeah. Why?" Gibbs asked slowly. This can't be good.

"I think someone's following me." 'Rule 40.' Gibbs always said that the rules in the 40's were only for emergencies. He gave Harry the only paper copy for him so it must have been serious.

"Do you know who?"

"No, I can guess but I could be wrong. I think I see them coming. I'll see you at the airport in America tomorrow."

"Harry-"

"I have to go."

"Harry!" Gibbs yelled through the phone, but he already hanged up.

"Damn." He muttered. He looked at his phone and flipped it shut.

"Who was that boss?" Tony asked. He never got an answer as Gibbs' phone went off.

"Yeah. Gibbs. Ok, team, grab your gear, we got a dead marine in an alley way,"

"I'll get Ducky," Ziva said as she flipped her phone on. They all went in the elevator when Gibbs head slapped Tony.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Tony, you of all people should know to never try and piss off a women."

"Thanks boss," Tony said as he rubbed his head. 'Jeez, and it's only 8:30.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

The got out of the van by an abandoned alley way. People were crowding around the police tap. A police man came up when Gibbs flashed his badge.

"Special Agent Gibbs. NCIS. Can you tell me what happened?"

"Not much. The only thing that we have is a dead Corporal who was founded by a fifteen year old running after a phone number. She's over there in the blue dress." The officer pointed to a young girl who was pressed against the wall staring at the body. She was trembling at the site of the Corporal's slashed chest and vacant eyes wearing full uniform. Gibbs stepped in front of her, blocking the view.

"Hey there, what's your name?" He inquired softly.

"Thalia," she whispered looking a bit traumatized. Gibbs nodded. He got out his small notebook.

"Well Thalia, can you tell me when you found the body and what you were doing?"

"Around 7 I think. I was chasing my boyfriends number. I was trying to put into my phone and someone bumped me and lost my grip on it and ran after it. It landed near the trash so I bent to pick it up and saw a hand sticking out of it. I looked over it and saw the body." Thalia was almost hyperventilating after saying that.

"Alright. Lets get you out of here. You have anyone to call?"

"My father." Gibbs nodded while Thalia dialed the number. He went back over to his dead corporal.