╰┈➤ ❝Haha, lol

╰┈➤ ❝Haha, lol. Shit just touched my soul.❞

"It's like I'm the wind!" Kiyo exclaimed in awe as she was being held up in the air by the now-healthy Tanjiro while yelling out "Yah!" in full of spirit.

"Let me go next!"

"Let me go next!"

The other two girls, Sumi and Naho, said excitedly while Emma who just watched them giggled happily at the full recovery of the burgundy-haired boy who just took a few days to get back to his usual enthusiastic self.

Tanjiro's recovery was faster than you thought it would take, logically it would take about a few weeks but this no-ordinary boy was good and all right after a few days. Then he needed to continue with his Rehabilitation Training but only with the basic one, stretching and jogging around the mansion.

While Tanjiro was doing the stretching session with one of the girls' and Rindou's help as he was an expert in this kind of thing. The girl pushed down his upper body and let him do the split at the same time, the rest that got here on a weird occasion were at the side, enjoying the tea that Kiyo poured for them.

Of course, Toman and Tenjiku still didn't get along even though they had to live under the same roof as they split into two and sat not too far away from each other.

Mikey with his usual sulking mood started the conversation between them. "Aw... I really wanted to go with N/n-chin."

-Flashback to a few hours ago-

"Now. I have to go." You stated, holding up your hand and waving at the girls with a smile plastered on.

Hearing your words made the boys get out of their room to take a look at you who had your full slayer uniform on. When you notice them, you halt in your tracks and look at them with a raised brow. "Any question?"

Mikey of course would jump on you, tackling you into a hug like usual, and you just casually pushed him away. Draken then would be there to help you, prying the male off you by pulling his collar away. "No! Ken-chin! Don't stop me from chasing my dream!"

You hyped him up. "Chase it when you are asleep~" playfully cooed at him.

"N/n-chin!"

The two suddenly made a Romeo and Juliet drama while Toman was already used to this as they couldn't care less about them and Tenjiku made a wtf face. 'Is this really the famous Invisible Mikey?' The enemy side thought, having more doubt about him now.

When the drama finally ended, Chifuyu started to speak with a worried tone. "Are you going out to kill those creatures again?"

Your gaze turned to him before giving him a closed-eyed smile. "No. Demons can't walk around in the broad daylight. They can only wander around at night. Only asshole go out in day time." You paused and looked at Izana with a smug expression before changing to the blond-haired male again with your usual smile.